Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Introducing a new class of incel - The Procel

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I just got back from so-called Real Incels over on SaidIt. They got an OPStolen who ascended via unprotected sex, and one RapeMyMouth bragging about his "roster" of hoes with which he ONLY has unprotected sex with.

I want us all to ascend. But when you openly brag to me, and then say "Nah but seriously you can do it too," and then say "What? You say you've already tried going on Tinder? Whoops I guess you can't do it" then I think perhaps we have lost our way as far as understanding how hard it is out here for some of us.

Real Incels let me down. But that heartbreak has inspired an idea. The world needs a better class of incel. The world needs... the procel. You've heard of gymcels, oldcels, truecels... but today you will come to understand the procel. You will know him like a brother.

What is that site?

What’s a procel?