Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [Investigatory contemplation] Would foids fuck 'subhumans' if they were the only males out there?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17419

Self-banned
-
Imagine a world where no Chads are to be found, for whatever reason. Foids don't have access to phones, the internet or any sort of civilizational progeny (even traveling) making it easy to indulge in hypergamy.

Do they fuck subhumans (sub3) out of desperation or is their Chadsexuality innate? This implies they've never seen a Chad since being born..

They would just fuck each other and dogs. Under no circumstances will they ever think about fucking subhumans.

They would just fuck each other and dogs. Under no circumstances will they ever think about fucking subhumans.
Turbo + supercharger IQ. That's my feeling also, but it's fun to see the reactions from people here. It's over if you can't meet the basic criteria, your actual surroundings don't really matter tbh.

Turbo + supercharger IQ. That's my feeling also, but it's fun to see the reactions from people here. It's over if you can't meet the basic criteria, your actual surroundings don't really matter tbh.

I think they would, if you're the only man on the planet you're Chad dude, your seed will be worth more than gold.

So basically the stone age? Outside of rape and prostitution they would never have sex with them.

Look at China and India. How did they not go extinct? Either foids settled for what they could get, or the men just rapemaxxed. I honestly don't know which it was.

I honestly dont know why dogs have such high smv.

After all the Television and Mass Media lookism propaganda they would just fuck themselves because they know Chads have existed, but if incels were the only men ever and they could not compare to anything else, I think they would just rank us and probably make sex with the taller ones!

Yes if they had a better personality /joke

Dangerously based

If they had nothing to compare to yes, but if they've seen Chad meat no fucking way

After all the Television and Mass Media lookism propaganda they would just fuck themselves because they know Chads have existed, but if incels were the only men ever and they could not compare to anything else, I think they would just rank us and probably make sex with the taller ones!

If they had nothing to compare to yes, but if they've seen Chad meat no fucking way

If ugly men were the only men and they had no access to tinder or any form of internet then yes. If she doesn’t even know that better looking men exist then she will decide to have sex

of course a few of them would settle for non-chad, but im certain a good portion of them would become “lesbian”.

They would fuck or marry subhumans reluctantly to secure food and other resources to survive. Some foids might jump into prostitution as well to live an easy life. And this is what has been happening.

They would fuck or marry subhumans reluctantly to secure food and other resources to survive. Some foids might jump into prostitution as well to live an easy life. And this is what has been happening.
With a difference they just settle and obey chads and blame of misoginy to "insecure virgin males".
JFL at this life.

With a difference they just settle and obey chads and blame of misoginy to "insecure virgin males".
JFL at this life.
Well, the question was about subhumans. But, ofc they obey Chad like the master-slave dynamics foids put into such relationships.