Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I make foids move out the way for me

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
Whenever I walk down a narrow street that's surrounded by cars and wheelie bins, and theres a foid walking towards me, I keep walking.
She realizes that I'm not moving out the way for her like some soyfag, "gentleman" cocksucker would, so she moves out the way for me.
And when I do walk pass her, I do not thank her or say anything, I just keep on walking.
She would do the same to me.

Modern foids have been raised from the pram to believe that their so precious, perfect, special and important, simply because their born female.
They've also been raised from the pram to believe that men should be polite, chivalrous and gentlemanly towards them, simply because their born female.
This is why they act so shocked whenever men don't simp for them, swear at them, be rude to them or attack them.

I hope me not conforming to simpy behaviour like they expect me to for being a man makes them feel like crap.
I do this often too when I go out, not just on narrow streets, but sometimes in alleyways.

I should start doing the same, but most foids (especially young ones) run in fear after seeing my homeless look

Just run after them and chase them at this point

I did this with some fat old hag yesterday

I did something similar not too long ago, a foid was walking towards me and i also didn't move out the way for her and as a result, she bumped into my shoulder a little bit.

based, i'll start doing this.

very based
I did this today a few hours ago too.
Walked cross this zebra crossing and the path had some scaffolding on it, outside a shop.
This made the street more narrow.
I walked down the path, surrounded by the scaffolding, this one foid was walking towards me, realized I was not moving for her, so she moved for me.
As I walked pass her, she was looking down with a sad, disappointed(?) look on her face.

I did something similar not too long ago, a foid was walking towards me and i also didn't move out the way for her and as a result, she bumped into my shoulder a little bit.
I hope you hurt her.
Sometimes, I intentionally bump my arm against foids in public.
And when I do, I try to do it hard.

I hope you hurt her.
Sometimes, I intentionally bump my arm against foids in public.
And when I do, I try to do it hard.
Well, honestly, I don't know if i hurt her, hopefully i did, but I'll definitely keep on doing this ij future and, fingers crossed, I'll actually hurt one someday.

Well, honestly, I don't know if i hurt her, hopefully i did, but I'll definitely keep on doing this ij future and, fingers crossed, I'll actually hurt one someday.
Fingers crossed here for you too.

I dont open door for foids anymore

seethe at, foids. hahaha

i hypothetically would literally throw brick to groups of foids who gossiping about chads daily.
I would rather throw a molotov cocktail to groups of foids who gossiping about chads daily.

Whenever I walk down a narrow street that's surrounded by cars and wheelie bins, and theres a foid walking towards me, I keep walking.
She realizes that I'm not moving out the way for her like some soyfag, "gentleman" cocksucker would, so she moves out the way for me.
And when I do walk pass her, I do not thank her or say anything, I just keep on walking.
She would do the same to me.

Modern foids have been raised from the pram to believe that their so precious, perfect, special and important, simply because their born female.
They've also been raised from the pram to believe that men should be polite, chivalrous and gentlemanly towards them, simply because their born female.
This is why they act so shocked whenever men don't simp for them, swear at them, be rude to them or attack them.

I hope me not conforming to simpy behaviour like they expect me to for being a man makes them feel like crap.
I do this often too when I go out, not just on narrow streets, but sometimes in alleyways.

I once body slammed some stuck up beaner bitch because she looked annoyed when I was walking towards her and looked at her to see her expression. I wish I could just walk around and stab arrogant beaner whores and old, crusty stuck up white bitches.