Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Investing to fight the whore epidemic

TheSerpent

TheSerpent

Serpentine Warlock of the Blackpill Empire
★★★
https://ibb.co/26Q87wG

10vYGY.jpg

Yeah I've seen a few guys doing this.

Pretty cool anyways.

How you want to get your money back ?

I tried that with Chime and they sided with the whore JFL

Guys, what is the best bank for filing disputes on foids and scammers? Preferably multiple banks, and please say how often I can do it as well ;)

You're onto a money doubling scheme, btw if you do it on YouTube super chat where they pay you no matter what

How you want to get your money back ?
It's an investment, you buy it for a set price and then resell it to simps who are undoubtedly willing to pay even more. If enough men started doing this the toilets eventually won't be able to make a living off their degenerate behaviour and they'll become a little more dependant on us once again, like they are supposed to be and all these stuck up "strong and independent" "boss bitch" "I don't need no man" whores will drastically decrease in numbers and hopefully just dissappear eventually.

It's an investment, you buy it for a set price and then resell it to simps who are undoubtedly willing to pay even more. If enough men started doing this the toilets eventually won't be able to make a living off their degenerate behaviour and they'll become a little more dependant on us once again, like they are supposed to be and all these stuck up "strong and independent" "boss bitch" "I don't need no man" whores will drastically decrease in numbers and hopefully just dissappear eventually.

Sounds good in theory, doesn't work im praxis

Sounds good in theory, doesn't work im praxis
I'm sure if men actually started doing this on a grand scale we would go a long way

500 dollars is very high for something that might not work