Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Losing my mind over not being able to find investor thread

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
There was a thread on here talking about investing based off of normie emotions. It spoke of how one could go to different subs, read the normie hivemind and make predictably profits investing against that. The user was knowledgeable in fincancial matters as well, but I cant remember who it was.
Can someone help me find this thread?
Please and thank you.

was it by @BlkPillPres

No it was recent in the bunker i think, but I dont know.

@blackpillednigga @mcmoohyun @WizardofSoda @rope2cope tried these?

Last edited:
@Stupid Clown did you make the thread op is looking for?

Ill check thanks. It might be unfindable but I think I understand the idea.

This is a good point tho. Like visit /business/ on 4chan or investment subreddits and they're all talking about investing in things that are already popular or obsessing over some sort of Bitcoin. Normies are incapable of originality. They only follow the herd. If you want to make money you gotta be ahead of the curve. :society:

This is a good point tho. Like visit /business/ on 4chan or investment subreddits and they're all talking about investing in things that are already popular or obsessing over some sort of Bitcoin. Normies are incapable of originality. They only follow the herd. If you want to make money you gotta be ahead of the curve. :society:
Yeah could be simple as waiting for Bitcoin to crash and buying some