Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [IQ Redpill] White IQ > Asian IQ

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.
TL;DR Whites are clearly the most intelligent race

INB4 Math Olympiad
Screenshot 282

Screenshot 177

The best are/were white. EVEN with a fraction of the population and interest in the Math Olympiad.

INB4 IQ tests
Screenshot 264

• IQ tests do not account for Urbanization.
Controlling for Urbanization puts white IQ within a few points of 112 consistently | Compared to ~106 for East Asians.
INB4 Hong Kong (106), this is a city.
INB4 Singapore (106), this is a city.
INB4 Taiwan (106), this is basically 90% city.
INB4 South Korea (103), even from google earth, you can see the concrete from space.

This is also why Jews have a higher IQ, they don't live on farms or in the suburb, they almost exclusively live in cities.

• Rural East Asian IQ is around 90. Rural White IQ is around 95-100.

• IQ tests do not account for drug/alcohol consumption.
Alcohol consumption has a near 1:1 Consumption:IQ ratio among Whites and Asians.

There are also other correlations with IQ, for example the average male college graduate in a STEM field already has an IQ of 120; and allegedly gay men have an IQ of ~105 or something and people with BPD are ~103, and if you're left handed it's ~103. All this shit means nothing.

INB4 Income
There isn't a correlation with income after an IQ of 100. There IS a correlation with income and Sub-100 IQ.
Consider the 100-105 range has individuals that are truthfully 90-95 with luck. Minimizing these lucky outliers as the score increases; and looking at ONLY THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE GRAPH, there was no correlation to begin with. Maybe r=0.05 at best, which is insignificant and not applicable to incomes in the U.S.
'Household income' means per household, Asian families having 3 generations in 1 house is not uncommon, 3 generations of combined income counts towards 'Household income'. Also living in a city, as Asians disproportionately do, means having a higher income. $90,000 a year serving tables in NYC compared to $30,000 serving tables in Suburban Texas.

INB4 "muh skyline"
this is when you cope by posting pictures of china's overpopulated cities and high-rise apartment buildings as a symbol of 'intelligence'
then you realize they have 3x-4x the population density and total population. You're posting crowding.
Just imagine if the West had to quadruple our population capacity, our cities would vertically grow by a factor of 4
, and then you couldn't tell our countries apart (except we have superior infrastructure, and can manage indoor plumbing systems).

Common Sense: Asia as a whole has over half the planet, China alone has 1.5 billion people all with a high IQ, so why did Asians contribute nothing to innovation or history and continue to contribute nothing? Why do Asians outsource their Architecture/Engineering to Westerners? (Every impressive building in Asia was made by white hands. Look at any Building in Asia, Hong Kong Tower, The horizontal tower, The Tallest building in China, The 'Jewel' in SEA. All made by whites... look it up, the Architecture and Engineering was outsourced in every project) but why? There are 2 billion high IQ mongoloids, the total output of creative man-hours reaches exponentially more than all of white history combined with nothing to show for it.

2 billion * 1 hour a day of unique thought (East Asia)
800 million * 1 hour a day of unique thought (Whites)
*365 days = (East Asia) 730,000,000,000 hours = 292,000,000,000 (Whites)
A difference of 438,000,000,000 man hours in thought annually. There is no competition here, yet Whites with 438,000,000,000 hours less in innovation per year are outperforming East Asians, currently and historically.

The reason is they lack genius and always have | the truth is they are not the most intelligent race, Whites are.

Last edited:
high IQ thread

i shall archive this sir.

whites are superior to asians.

Great post. We have known that for years, but some users here still believe in the East Asian and Ashkenazi Jewish high IQ myth.

Good thread, very well said & done.

Whilst East Asians are intelligent no doubt, they lack the creative intelligence which is much higher in Whites.

Whilst East Asians are intelligent no doubt, they lack the creative intelligence which is much higher in Whites.
Have been saying this for years.

Have been saying this for years.
It's a basic fact, East Asians naturally are much less creative & much more collectivist; an East Asian simply learns they are just a cog in the system, whereas a White learns that whilst they belong in a natural order, they have uniqueness as an individual to create & think independent.

low iq bait
to ignore list you go

@Intellau_Celistic shit this thread with spam

This should repress the Ok for now:

HDNA

BUT WHAT ABOUT NIGGERS???

It's a basic fact, East Asians naturally are much less creative & much more collectivist; an East Asian simply learns they are just a cog in the system, whereas a White learns that whilst they belong in a natural order, they have uniqueness as an individual to create & think independent.
COVID is an excellent example of this. You had lockdown protests from mostly white people in white countries while Asians were always compliant drones.

If the world was fully NEA dominated we'd be in 1984 (we're almost there anyways). Is their collectivist slave mentality genetic or cultural? That is harder to say.

Holy mother of midwit, this was a laughable attempt, I know this site is quite mentally deficient and all but I didn't expect it to be this retarded gobbling and slurping up retarded sources without question like the German I.Q. test image you included which was sourced from one of those online test sites (which we know is oh so reliable :feelskek::feelskek:). I'll see towards destroying your foolish notions after some wine, cheese, and bountiful rest.

Holy mother of midwit, this was a laughable attempt, I know this site is quite mentally deficient and all but I didn't expect it to be this retarded gobbling and slurping up retarded sources without question like the German I.Q. test image you included which was sourced from one of those online test sites (which we know is oh so reliable :feelskek::feelskek:). I'll see towards destroying your foolish notions after some wine, cheese, and bountiful rest.
View attachment 1008727
@Man thots on this GrAYkike?

@Man thots on this GrAYkike?
Couldn’t figure out a way to respond on your own so you run off to your buttbuddy? How pathetic. What a pitiful attempt at insulting me when you were unable to even confront me head on, truly imbecilic assuming I’m anywhere near Judaic in my acts when he intentionally twists and turns data to feed his merry band of retards like (you). What a travesty your kind is.

Couldn’t figure out a way to respond on your own so you run off to your buttbuddy? How pathetic. What a pitiful attempt at insulting me when you were unable to even confront me head on, truly imbecilic assuming I’m anywhere near Judaic in my acts when he intentionally twists and turns data to feed his merry band of retards like (you). What a travesty your kind is.
He's the guy who created the thread and who you quoted, you fucking retard. I'm tagging him in case he ignored your dumb ass. :feelskek:

He's the guy who created the thread and who you quoted, you fucking retard. I'm tagging him in case he ignored your dumb ass. :feelskek:
Retard has over 25k posts and still gets baited kek :feelskek:, fucking 48 chromosomes poster child retard with FAS on top. I’m not done with my breakdown of his retarded post yet, I need sleep and moist tendies.

Retard has over 25k posts and still gets baited kek :feelskek:, fucking 48 chromosomes poster child retard with FAS on top. I’m not done with my breakdown of his retarded post yet, I need sleep and moist tendies.
Schrodinger's baitpost. You're more transparent than you think, slick.

Schrodinger's baitpost. You're more transparent than you think, slick.
How utterly predictable :feelsjuice: , surely sounding like an autistic shounen villain was me being serious? I guess so if that helps you cope ya fuckin mong.

How utterly predictable :feelsjuice: , surely sounding like an autistic shounen villain was me being serious? I guess so if that helps you cope ya fuckin mong.
Changing your story? Kike confirmed.

Asians are only smart in monotonous studying because they are like chink roaches or ants, hivemind

View attachment 1008727
There is no IQ test on the website, despite it being listed as the source.
The claim is actually reproducible despite the source looking bad, and Hamburgs IQ remains consistent with other results and the IQ scales with common notions of less intelligent districts/cities within Germany. It also follows cities with higher brain drain and Purchasing Power Parity. The results aren’t even unbelievable and are as reliable as other IQ tests conducted. It’s well known that cities produce higher IQs, and that college graduates tend to have an IQ around 120.

TL;DR You’re making a type 2 analysis error (IIRC) in which you assume because the source isn’t perfect that the information is wrong.

the east asian high iq thing only applies to average population. just like how the average man has more or less the same iq as the average woman. however white men dominate on the higher end of iq. if someone has a genius iq chances are it's a white male.

the east asian high iq thing only applies to average population. just like how the average man has more or less the same iq as the average woman. however white men dominate on the higher end of iq. if someone has a genius iq chances are it's a white male.
And the reason for that is lateral, free thinking - something that is severely stifled in East Asian cultures. You can see this with the Japanese proverb, "the hammer that sticks out gets hammered down."

And the reason for that is lateral, free thinking - something that is severely stifled in East Asian cultures. You can see this with the Japanese proverb, "the hammer that sticks out gets hammered down."
Collectivism isn't a bad thing if it's not cucked. Also I'd argue Asians aren't even 'collectivistic'; I wish they were.

Great post.

I've worked with Asians (mostly Chinese); they're great at memorizing and are reliable with deadlines, but that's it. In other factors, I'm not impressed.
Conversations with Asians (whether Asian-born or Asian Americans) are just not deep. At all. They also tend to be shockingly ignorant. One needs to only look at YT interviews in China, Japan, South Korea and you'll see the number of idiotic statements, and my personal experience checks out.

COVID is an excellent example of this. You had lockdown protests from mostly white people in white countries while Asians were always compliant drones.
This. They blindly believe everything they see on TV, phone screen, or paper, and this blind belief also applies to entertainment, which explains their frequent ignorant statements.

Great post.

I've worked with Asians (mostly Chinese); they're great at memorizing and are reliable with deadlines, but that's it. In other factors, I'm not impressed.
Conversations with Asians (whether Asian-born or Asian Americans) are just not deep. At all. They also tend to be shockingly ignorant. One needs to only look at YT interviews in China, Japan, South Korea and you'll see the number of idiotic statements, and my personal experience checks out.

This. They blindly believe everything they see on TV, phone screen, or paper, and this blind belief also applies to entertainment, which explains their frequent ignorant statements.
What were you discussing with them?

Collectivism isn't a bad thing if it's not cucked. Also I'd argue Asians aren't even 'collectivistic'; I wish they were.
The nail that sticks out.*

Collectivism and free thinking run counter to each other. How do you reconcile that?

Asians are best at cooking and building cars

The nail that sticks out.*

Collectivism and free thinking run counter to each other. How do you reconcile that?
Most people in a given society arent free thinkers. You need the majority to be npcs or there will be a civil war everyday.

Free thinkers doesn't mean they they will arrive in the "best" conclusion. It depends on individual values.

All I'm saying is that collectivistism isn't necessarily a bad thing if it's used for good.

All I'm saying is that collectivistism isn't necessarily a bad thing if it's used for good.
How do you use it for good?

How do you use it for good?
My idea of "good" is a country where its population work for the good of its race and culture. If a population is hiveminded, that could very easily be achieved.

My idea of "good" is a country where its population work for the good of its race and culture. If a population is hiveminded, that could very easily be achieved.
Yes, I see.

Gigacope.

"Asians contributed nothing" lmao.

we have contributed a lot, but the modern inventions/efficiency isn't always visible imo.

I'd personally group it as ability vs Performance inventions.

For example, ability is like inventing a airplane that can fly, while performance is like inventing a better engine so the plane can fly faster.

The thing is, most of essential things that are used daily have been invented already, the groundwork is here, that leaves performance inventions which isn't always visible, such as the Huawei 5g rollout methods, Chinese high speed trains etc.

And america sucks in the best talents around the world by its high pay so

There are different types of intelligence.
Also, every culture is collectivist and want to keep people in lane otherwise nerds and outcasts wouldn't be bullied and mocked since these groups fail at societal expectations.