Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [IQ Redpill] White IQ > Asian IQ

Another relativistic argument without answering my points, good day
the point , that is the bottom line is having a stable family and sex life with own kids will help you be creative , those fuckers were sexhavers so they were able to be innovative and come up with new ideas, also the climate is suitable for brainstorming ideas.

With a disgustingly repulsive moonface? fuck nah
There were asian moggers at my school, one was a 6'1 viet that could've passed for a korean, he had foids glued to him constantly, even some arab foids. Northern asians generally have decent skulls and ratios along with light/pale skin, I think that's pretty appealing. South east asians or short asians get taxxed way more but I've seen even short ones do well with hispanic or other ethnic foids. On this forum we've had asian fakecels before.

Nerdy/alt foids like asians too from what I've seen, some are infatuated with the lead singer from buck tick.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VindictaRateCelebs/comments/13lkfhh/atsushi_sakurai_vocalist_of_the_japanese_band/

I'm not asian but I can recognize why they're seen as high class, they have a good reputation in the west (better now due to anime and kpop), and have neotenous/gracile features. Arab, black, and curry foids are the most obsessed with asians, if those foids are open to dating interracially then they're fine with rice.

So yeah, don't blame inceldom on your race.

There were asian moggers at my school, one was a 6'1 viet that could've passed for a korean, he had foids glued to him constantly, even some arab foids. Northern asians generally have decent skulls and ratios along with light/pale skin, I think that's pretty appealing. South east asians or short asians get taxxed way more but I've seen even short ones do well with hispanic or other ethnic foids. On this forum we've had asian fakecels before.

Nerdy/alt foids like asians too from what I've seen, some are infatuated with the lead singer from buck tick.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/VindictaRateCelebs/comments/13lkfhh/atsushi_sakurai_vocalist_of_the_japanese_band/

I'm not asian but I can recognize why they're seen as high class, they have a good reputation in the west (better now due to anime and kpop), and have neotenous/gracile features. Arab, black, and curry foids are the most obsessed with asians, if those foids are open to dating interracially then they're fine with rice.

Your an idiot. 3 words

I don’t need to even pick your post apart because everyone else can already see theough it

Shit psl, 2 eye distances apart isnt uncommon, small chins, tiny mouths, wide african like noses, wide faces with disproportionately long midface, small forehead

'' Furthermore, according to a Japanese research firm, over 40% of the world's inventions and discoveries were made in the UK, followed by France with 24% of the world's inventions and discoveries made in France and followed by the US with 20%.[1]''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

Screenshot 20231221 203230 TikTok

Thanks for info :feelsokman: White excellence

White guys with gracile/neotenous features mogs them

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7350991791140654369

Your an idiot. 3 words
Thanks for info :feelsokman: White excellence

White guys with gracile/neotenous features mogs them

View attachment 1153121

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7350991791140654369

Shit psl, 2 eye distances apart isnt uncommon, small chins, tiny mouths, wide african like noses, wide faces with disproportionately long midface, small forehead
What's with the reading comprehension of the users on this site, when have I claimed that east asians are all moggers, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that whites mog. All I've said that east asians with lighter skin fare a thousand times better than curry, sand, and latino normies in this current generation. I'm a racepiller but like I've said two times already, all the decent looking or tall asians I know are not incels, they can easily ascend with ethnic foids that are infatuated with them.

I barely see ricecels irl while most curries and some spics are khhv, hell, even the short asians have had gfs by now.

It's a matter of looks and height.

alpinids have also potential to gain weight latter in life ( saw many gorids in my life especially boomers )
Yeah I know; I recall one of the main classifications of them being that of a "stocky" build.

Yeah I know; I recall one of the main classifications of them being that of a "stocky" build.
in teenagehood years alpinid women like gorids or west alp are serious cuties but they loss smv quickly in late 20's, only few who are hard working and strict with diet can survive

@DarkStarDown your opinion on arabids ?

What's with the reading comprehension of the users on this site, when have I claimed that east asians are all moggers, it's obvious to anyone with a brain that whites mog. All I've said that east asians with lighter skin fare a thousand times better than curry, sand, and latino normies in this current generation. I'm a racepiller but like I've said two times already, all the decent looking or tall asians I know are not incels, they can easily ascend with ethnic foids that are infatuated with them.

I barely see ricecels irl while most curries and some spics are khhv, hell, even the short asians have had gfs by now.

They arent curries and beaners don’t have those undesirable features, they’re a lot more caucsoid. Even sea only has half those problems

Also decent looking or tall asians are close to non existent