Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Irancels, how are the protests going?

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
How much of Iran supports those Globohomo backed puppets? Is the situation as dire as western media portrays it to be? When will the protests stop? Will the government give in?

Personally I wish the best for the current Iranian government, you guys are one of the few bastions left that are opposing the globohomo agenda. Hopefully the government is able to successfully quell the unlawful rebellion soon enough.

Last edited:
All the protesters are encouraged by foreign powers, such as the US, which is just the puppet of Israel, which is Jews.
Iranic government doesen’t allow jewish banks in their country, which means, they don’t want jews to control them, which also means, jews will do everything to destroy them.

Last edited:
The protests are not about women, they're about economy and Islamic fascism
They are encouraged by the Jews, that’s everything we and you need to know. If you support them, my condolences, you must have a very low iq

As far as I know your not the one living in this shithole
To be fair, a westernised Iran may turn out worse than the Iran you know currently. There's no guarantee of a better life under new management.

70%

Worse

When you don't have to wageslave for 50 cents an hour

Not based, unfollowed
Why do you want gays to create Auschwitz for heterosexuals in Iran?
We need straight people to function, to make more kids, you can't just kill us all

A lot of people in non-Western countries seem to romanticize Western countries because they always think that Western countries is where the grass is greener. A lot of them are disillusioned (especially by Hollywood movies), the West isn't that super great at all.

A lot of people in non-Western countries seem to romanticize Western countries because they always think that Western countries is where the grass is greener. A lot of them are disillusioned (especially by Hollywood movies), the West isn't that super great at all.
In terms of culture*

Yeah! No shit! Seems like you don’t know, since you blame everything but the real culprits, since you support the foreign culprits who are to blame for all the suffering of your own government, genius

It's not really about culture, Dubai and Saudi Arabia are Muslim but people don't complain because they are packin
They're not sanctioned anyways.

Iran is sanctioned because it talks shit, threatens other countries and funds terrorists and launders money for Russia, China and drug cartels
And the countries that brainwashed you do the same except for 100 times worse, but keep hating your own government who wants to protect you from degeneracy.

BTW, you as an incel, you will suffer even more under a Jewish controlled government than you do now

I know, but why tf should I defend either

:lul::lul: HAHAHAH they would throw all the 80 million people in the meat grinder to keep their power, they are protecting their money

I just wish to cope better, I know it's over for me universally
May Allah never let you out of Jahannam. Amin.

Imagine being a German white supremacist while worshiping desert nigger Chaddam, couldn't be me
I am neither a German white supermacist, nor do I worship Chaddam. I am just saying that it’s cucked to betray your own country for a Jewish agenda which has not your well-being as it’s goal but rather has its own well-being as it’s goal

People here don't know what true poverty and starvation is so they have retarded opinions like "oh muh based ayatoilet oppresses foids".
True poverty and owning an iPhone with wireless don’t go hand in hand, genius

Should I ask the mods to delete this thread?

Foreign influence plays a part but it's mostly people's rage from a half century of poverty
What poverty are you talking about while writing on your iPhone with wireless? Did you starve today? Do you not have clean water? You you ever experienced one day without foid?

Cope, people are protesting because they are starving
People here dont get how far can go and how bad can be life in autocratic states. Corrupt governments getting fatter and richer, fake elections and people forced to vote for the regime, once they take over the government you cant get rid of them in peaceful manner, poverty, no economy and starvation goes far beyond man-female relationships. But also new government funded by west doesnt mean anything will change, they would sell out their entire country just to get on the top.

How’s the dating culture there like? I would be surprised if you tell me foids use tinder and shit. I believe people there are conservative and consider sex a taboo. Correct me if I am wrong. @null

I'm seriously considering nuking this thread

Depends on the the foid's socioeconomical level
How lol? Foids aren’t allowed to share pics without their burkha on as per shariyath law.

(Correct me if I am wrong again. Jewmedia has re wired my brain.)

As far as I know your not the one living in this shithole
Look what happened in your neighboring country Iraq. The Islamic government of Saddam Hussein was replaced by the US and everything got worse.

It's not really about culture, Dubai and Saudi Arabia are Muslim but people don't complain because they are packin
The only reason that UAE and Saudi Arabia are wealthy is because they submit to Jews. Iran is less Islamic and traditional than the Saudis but because unlike the Saudis, Iran refuses to submit to Jews the entire world sanctions them and destroys their economy. Jews and their american puppets are to blame for your country's poor economic state yet you unwittingly support them. This is how the jews win.

All the protesters are encouraged by foreign powers, such as the US, which is just the puppet of Israel, which is Jews.
Iranic government doesen’t allow jewish banks in their country, which means, they don’t want jews to control them, which also means, jews will do everything to destroy them.
:feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:

Look what happened in your neighboring country Iraq. The Islamic government of Saddam Hussein was replaced by the US and everything got worse.
:feelsjuice: :yes: :blackpill:

70%

Worse

When you don't have to wageslave for 50 cents an hour

Not based, unfollowed
Supporting the protests for economic reasons is a huge meme because if Iran collapses it will simply become a shithole forever like everywhere else in the region

Having a stable government is a serious achievement for a muslim country in 2022 and there is simply no alternative to it now but being a rebel is cool and the consequences are irrelevant when there's a massive propaganda campaign targeted at the youth population

The protests are not about women, they're about economy and Islamic fascism
im with u 100% iran and many other sand countries would be so much better without this shit

i mean even for these retarded westerners who think its about hijab, before the islamic brotherhood came in many arabic countries didnt have hijab and yet were more conservative and pudic

What I understood from this thread is that the government of Iran treats its citizens like shit and woketards are using this as an opportunity to push their retarded agenda