Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Iranian foids

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I found some confession channel in telegram which foids confess about how whore they are i will translate some and will post them here everyday as a daily dose of blackpill
@Iranianoldcel @incelerated

have you noticed a large shift of behaviour in your country over the last few years? I mean with foids becoming more westernized: increased hypergamy, sluttier behavior and dressing, more arrogance?

have you noticed a large shift of behaviour in your country over the last few years? I mean with foids becoming more westernized: increased hypergamy, sluttier behavior and dressing, more arrogance?
Yesssss i have and it bother me so much and make me really sad i called it cultute attack from west ( Media )

Yesssss i have and it bother me so much and make me really sad i called it cultute attack from west ( Media )
it is over man, same thing here. i used to see things happening in the us and think "this is fucked, but it is far away from me right?". then in the last few years I saw all the things happening here in same chronological order, it just felt surreal. fuck the west and fuck the jews

it is over man, same thing here. i used to see things happening in the us and think "this is fucked, but it is far away from me right?". then in the last few years I saw all the things happening here in same chronological order, it just felt surreal. fuck the west and fuck the jews
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I found some confession channel in telegram which foids confess about how whore they are i will translate some and will post them here everyday as a daily dose of blackpill
@Iranianoldcel @incelerated
More like daily dose of cuckoldpill where did stoning them go :feelswhat:

No thanks. I feel like shit already.

You are based OP, keep the iranian blackpill coming brocel :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

The :bluepill::soy: pua coping tradcucks here have a false image of iran and other “trad” countries, they are literally the same as the west for us incels:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I want to reach part 363