Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Iraqi Kurdish femoid drowns in the English Channel trying to join Chad fiance

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Ezgif 6 fe25f2a68a48

From the BBC:
A 24-year-old Kurdish woman from northern Iraq has become the first victim of this week's mass drowning in the Channel to be identified. Maryam Nuri Mohamed Amin was one of 27 people who died while attempting to cross to Britain on Wednesday. Her fiancé, who lives in the UK, told the BBC she was messaging him as the group's dinghy started deflating.

She tried to reassure him that they would be rescued. But help came too late, and she and 17 men, six other women - one of whom was pregnant - and three children died after their inflatable boat sank into the sea off the northern French coast.

From VOA News:
"When she left Kurdistan, she was very happy, she couldn't believe that she was going to meet [him]," the woman's friend Imann Hassan was quoted as saying by the British broadcaster, which said her fiance already lived in Britain.

"She tried to live a better life, she chose the UK, but she died," Hassan added.

That sucks.

Subtle blackpill: notice how multiple news organizations have a detailed story written up about the life of a dead Becky, but not a peep about the lives of the 17 men who drowned in the same dinghy. Foid privilege.

Life fuel ngl.
Idc if people are that retarded.

how dare these ugly brown men chase a better life in bri'ish lands? Britain for britbongs!

omg I can't believe such a beautiful girl died :soy:

And nothing of value was lost...

Good. kurdish foids will be in a relationship with a rich betaux first, and after they milk him get their money they will go for a chad i know these bitches.

op are you a sandnigger? @PPEcel

Last edited:
And do they even have to mention that one of the other six foids was pregnant :dafuckfeels:

Subtle blackpill: notice how multiple news organizations have a detailed story written up about the life of a dead Becky, but not a peep about the lives of the 17 men who drowned in the same dinghy. Foid privilege.
Men are expendable in the soyciety.

just swim back? swear these brown niggas are retarded there's legit people who swim across the channel and none of them could've just swam back to France if they were just off the coast?

just swim back? swear these brown niggas are retarded there's legit people who swim across the channel and none of them could've just swam back to France if they were just off the coast?
Temperatures are bad and no one except highly experienced swimmer Chads should attempt a Channel crossing.

Well-deserved :lul:
What a whore hahahahahhahaha

Invader scum+ entitled becky= pure lifefuel:feelsautistic:

reminds me of that lengthy article someone sent me on a non-incel forum about how always foids are always portrayed as victim despite being a minority compared to the thousands of men dying in war, so many examples of ''thousands of men dead in a war, 2 women dead, women most affected''

reminds me of that lengthy article someone sent me on a non-incel forum about how always foids are always portrayed as victim despite being a minority compared to the thousands of men dying in war, so many examples of ''thousands of men dead in a war, 2 women dead, women most affected''
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Men are considered disposable compared to women. After all for each normie that dies there is always another Chad to fuck their females.
Almost everyone on the earth agrees with this.
Bluepill NPCs just don't admit it aloud.

Lots of "rebirth" threads today?!?

Judging by the picture she's a kuffar. Good riddance!

they know cucks will care about the story of some hole dying. its a clown world afterall.