Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is 3/10 considered sub human?

is 3/20 rating for men sub human?

• yes

Votes: 30 93.8%
  • no

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
janza-2.png

according to some people here 3/10 is "decent"

Depends on your genetics.

Some 3/10's are moddable through looksmax, some others are not looksmax potential.

I was 3/10 when I began my looksmax journey 2 years ago. Now I'm about 5.5. I can reach 6.5 when I attain my final form.

Jsanza would be 0/10 without his eye area. Gandy is like 80% eyes. Eye are is everything.

BeyondHope said:
Jsanza would be 0/10 without his eye area. Gandy is like 80% eyes. Eye are is everything.

This. Having a good eye area can save you unless you are seriously deformed, but what seriously deformed person has a good eye area? Lol

Vision said:
This. Having a good eye area can save you unless you are seriously deformed, but what seriously deformed person has a good eye area? Lol

You can be seriously deformed and have good eye area

Lol the one person voting no is probably the person in the picture

Anything under 5/10 is subhuman status.

Yes, for women, sub 7 and under don't even register on their radar because the threshold of attractiveness is so damn high.

Under 6/10, you will have nowadays serious problems kkkk

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Yes, for women, sub 7 and under don't even register on their radar because the threshold of attractiveness is so damn high.

Yep, that’s for sure.

Sub 5 = subhuman, sub 4 = monster

3/20?

that's only 0.5/10 above being literally deformed

Sadist said:
Lol the one person voting no is probably the person in the picture

i doubt it

BlackpilledAF said:

Some 3/10's are moddable through looksmax, some others are not looksmax potential.

I was 3/10 when I began my looksmax journey 2 years ago. Now I'm about 5.5. I can reach 6.5 when I attain my final form.

You can't truly judge those who haven't looksmaxed. Rating non looksmaxed people is obsolete.

ad yes 3/10 is deffs subhuman, even 4/10 can be

Sub 4 = subhuman, sub 3 = it's over.

jsanza is a 2/10 at best, especially these days.

ePuEsJG.png

jsanza29 is an everythingcel. He has pretty much every single incel trait. Long midface. Receded chin. Norwooding. Bad skin. Nasal folds. Prematurely aging. Huge nose. Poor symmetry.

He's a legit truecel if ever there was one. It was over for him before it even began.

I think you guys are projecting. I (as a male) believe women below 4/10 are subhuman. But I don't think most women think this way for guys. As a 2/10 myself, I've had legit friendships with attractive girls. You just can't get anywhere with them sexually. From a sexual standpoint, you are nothing.

BlackpilledAF said:

Final form? What are you, a pokemon?
GL tho.

I think the guy in the picture could reach 5 territory with looksmax

0-3 Deformedcel/Uglycel
4-7 Averagecel

The brutal thing about modern hypergamy is that there is no longer any distinction between those groups now. Average looking Boomers got laid and had kids. Now, all sub-8 men are considered unfuckable and barely get a chance with an FHO anymore, especially their Chad-chasing looks-match.