Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is a war against foids on the horizon?

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★
As a little kid, never in a million year would I have thought men and foids would hate each other so much. It seems, with each passing day, the animosity between the two genders is reaching a new level. I don't even think men of different races personally hated each other that much historically. They just for the most part did their duty as loyal servants. It's clear the biological impulses of men are preventing them from their violent urges against foids. But I wonder if more and more men will reach the breaking point in large numbers upon constantly being faced with hypergamy, foid entitlement and privileges, pussy pass, hatred for most of the male population from foids. There's also more and more blackpill facts about the past starting to surface, which could serve to completely disillusion men about the foid nature.

I labelled it as 'cope' because this rotten world is a hotbed for foids' rampant degeneracy. They just can't lose.

No in the conventional sense, but the is already a war going on, and women are winning it by far and wide thanks to simps. Just look at what feminism has done to society. Look at the kind of lives women are able to have and compare it to the life of a average man.