Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anybody in contact with the Marquis De Sade guy?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
He became a Buddhist I think or atleast partly, I'd love to talk to him about Buddhism. Everybody in this forum truly is contactless with him?

Idk, he either came back living in the woods, either he monkmaxxed

twist ending to the 120 days of sodom

Not easy getting a hold of him I would imagine

He said he’s living in the woods. Trying to live Ted K style basically

He's probably in jail again for doing something stupid, again.

He's very low inhib IRL.
(Shits on Catholic church steps and other fun - and very stupid - stuff like that...)

I hope he gets out soon. Or at least has a warm place to sleep this winter.

He was walking across the desert or something last time I was here.

He's probably in jail again for doing something stupid, again.

He's very low inhib IRL.
(Shits on Catholic church steps and other fun - and very stupid - stuff like that...)

I hope he gets out soon. Or at least has a warm place to sleep this winter.
Have u seen him irl?

Have u seen him irl?
Almost. I would have hired him but he has a criminal record. I don't hire unarmed people.

I still wish him well. We're very similar, except for the criminal thing.

Almost. I would have hired him but he has a criminal record. I don't hire unarmed people.

I still wish him well. We're very similar, except for the criminal thing.
Do you run a business or something ?

And what kinda criminal record? And if he's so low inhib why can't he get laid, foids love men like that? Does he have giga brutal autism or too ugly?

Do you run a business or something ?

And what kinda criminal record? And if he's so low inhib why can't he get laid, foids love men like that? Does he have giga brutal autism or too ugly?
Not exactly hire as in a paid job... More like room and board for chores... And sometimes the chore is killing stuff, as in yard/animal defense, or, as food procurement. I live rural. We have wild dogs, coyotes, bears, and other random big dangerous varmints. Very often a problem needs to be "dealt with" immediately! There's no time to run and go get a tool to deal with it. By that time the problem is long over... "When seconds count" describes it perfectly. If you don't kill the varmint immediately, it will come back later, when you're not around...

I'm so old, crippled, and fucked up now, that I cannot defend any livestock. Hence, in order to have them, they need protection.

He didn't say why he had a record. I'm just guessing, based on what little I know of him.