Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is anyone else afraid of the future

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-
men no longer have a place in society. women said they wanted an education and they displaced from university. they said they wanted a career they displaced from the work force. they said they wanted Chad and they kicked us out the gene pool. what future do we even have if this are only going to get much worst. In a decade all men will probably automatized. It is beyond over for the male gender.

At least we have animu. it's a good time to be alive :bluepill:

It's a close race between 2 futures where 1 gender wil destroy the other

1) Full automation in the workforce and the end of the Betabux and Sub-8 males. In this future Chad can lay down and relax with his harem while all other males are eliminated. Chad doesn't have to worry about being replaced by robots as women actually want and get wet at the idea of being his slave.

2) Some STEMcel ricecels secretly develope artfical wombs and realistic A.I robot wifes. Sub-8 males no longer need to be cucks of or orbit irl women and women are finally defeated in the beta uprising.

1) Full automation in the workforce and the end of the Betabux and Sub-8 males. In this future Chad can lay down and relax with his harem while all other males are eliminated. Chad doesn't have to worry about being replaced by robots as women actually want and get wet at the idea of being his slave.

2) Some STEMcel ricecels secretly develope artfical wombs and realistic A.I robot wifes. Sub-8 males no longer need to be cucks of or orbit irl women and women are finally defeated in the beta uprising.
high iq

Ultra High IQ

just lay down and rest bro

Only thing I fear is that I will somehow not succeed when I do rope.

I don't fear the future. I don't care about it anymore.

Bright future with genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership too far away

At least we have each other. Without this forum, I’d probably be rotting in complete isolation, whereas now at least I have a community who shares the same plight as me.

I know i will die in the future.

Roasties create an apartheid for sub8 males where we're forced to wage-slave until our deaths.

Yes, I'm quite afraid for my future and I'm afraid I have nothing left. After High School I'm planning to join the military because I have nothing left.

Personaly i don't think i will get to old age, therefore future dosen't bother me that much. My health is going down and loneliness kills me slowly. In fact my biggest fear is the posibility of living into old age. Being old and alone without a familly to take care of you is really bad. Suicide might be a posibility...

I'm just glad I'm on disability. I never have to live in society. I can just rarely ever leave my house if I feel like it

Cope or rope, we won't longer have the choice.

No man, I don't care about the future anymore.

Much more likely scenario is we continue more or less as we have been. This full automation thing is a myth, labor is just being outsourced to China and India. Technoutopia is not coming in any of our lifetimes, don't believe Silicon Valley bullshit (t. someone who actually works in a field doing fairly cutting edge AI).
My hope is that continuing as we have been will start to be less and less tenable for more and more of the population, neither westerners who don't want their culture destroyed and aren't happy on the dole, nor Chinese/Indian slaves who are tired of spending 18 hours making trinkets for Jeff Bezos for a bowl of rice a day, and the streets run red with blood. That is honestly the best case scenario, if you ask me. I'm afraid of a future that's pretty much like the present, even though I have it a lot better than a lot of 'cels I see on here.

I love the future because I'm dead there

I am not afraid about it. I will deal with it best I can and I can't do anything else.

Im not afraid, I'm more curious where the cancer of feminism will take us.

ill be dead before anything gets better

I know I will die alone I feel bitter but dont feel afraid

I really do hope they make sex bots that have the look and FEEL of real women. Not this rubber shit. But the actual skin feel. That would make my day.