Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is anyone else arrogant?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
watching videos that @GeneticTrashLoser has recommended me.

is anyone else here who were bullied are arrogant to people? people might say that i'm arrogant, but i feel that it's just how i had learned over the years how to keep my guard up. can someone relate to this?

"this could explain the link between autism and school shooters. as children they compensate for social impairment with delusions of grandure. being socially isolated and a victim of bullying are prerequisites for nihilism."
"people who suffer but cannot express it, are suffering more deeply. they need more help not less. the boy appears arrogant and detached is actually the one in most need of love."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwI_B4RBVo&list=WL&index=26

That's just because of your water zodiac sign.

Exactly. We appear arrogant on the surface because we always have our guards up due to bullying, mistreatment, and even abuse in some cases. If you add autism to that you get a non responsive individual that barely utters a word and that can be easily conflated with arrogance.

That's just because of your water zodiac sign.
how can you be on this site and believe this nonsense?

yes, i was raised and treated by my own single smother by my zodiac sign lmao. it has absolutely 0 correlation to your character and please don't get me started with natal charts. that's some foid shit.

bad me? more like bad my environment & genetics. not the month and day i was born on.

Whe cares. Ppl are shit. Just rub even more shit at their face until they stop being shit.

how can you be on this site and believe this nonsense?

yes, i was raised and treated by my own single smother by my zodiac sign lmao. it has absolutely 0 correlation to your character and please don't get me started with natal charts. that's some foid shit.

bad me? more like bad my environment & genetics. not the month and day i was born on.
I think he’s being sarcastic

Exactly. We appear arrogant on the surface because we always have our guards up due to bullying, mistreatment, and even abuse in some cases. If you add autism to that you get a non responsive individual that barely utters a word and that can be easily conflated with arrogance.
It's the same amateur psychoanalyzation that redditors make about how they think incels are covert narcissists because of how incels realize that they fall short of others because of their looks and blame society for how they are treated as a result.

It's the same amateur psychoanalyzation that redditors make about how they think incels are covert narcissists because of how incels realize that they fall short of others because of their looks and blame society for how they are treated as a result.
The psychoanalysis of Redditors is retarded. They equate incels with Elliot Rodger jfl. And moreover, they think we all have the same personality.

is anyone else here who were bullied are arrogant to people? people might say that i'm arrogant, but i feel that it's just how i had learned over the years how to keep my guard up. can someone relate to this?
The problem we all have is that being arrogant IS NOT a good way to keep your guard up. In fact, it is a cope, a way to masturbate our brain into a pleasant but futile sense of superiority. In reality, it gives ammunition to our bullies.

Someone who cries when he is bullied will be defended by everyone. One who is arrogant will give excuses to the perpetrators.

The psychoanalysis of Redditors is retarded. They equate incels with Elliot Rodger jfl. And moreover, they think we all have the same personality.
Can't stop seeing the absurdity in their pseudointellectual BS narratives tbh
"Covert narcissism" (a weak ugly male feeling sorry for themselves for getting bullied and treated badly compared to others), "hybrid masculinity" (aka weak males with very little institutional power are still said to be privileged), "patriarchy backfiring" (like when men are forced to die in war). And they say incels are the cult.

im super arrogant about my intelligence irl just because it feels nice to be superior in one respect for 10 seconds a week :feelshaha:

Being arrogant and too prideful is condemned universally amongst humans yet young fertile females are allowed to be arrogantly rude when rejecting subhumans. She would rather die than marry ugly subhuman. If she allowed to be prideful, why not I?

I have always been told that I wear a suit of armour. That I don't let my guard down.
That comes from a distrust of humanity and my misanthropy, I can't relate to people and I don't want to.

Does it come from unpleasant experiences throughout my life? Possibly, but when you are left in a hospital room by yourself for days as a child and then you are told, there aren't enough resources to help you when you are dying, I don't think anyone would think any differently. When you are treated badly for something terrible that happened to you, out of your own control, that damaged your life catastrophically and you still are better than most human trash, you lose all respect for them.

After that point in my life, I did everything in life by myself. Then I look around and see people that have nowhere near the handicap I had, in a worse position, and I'm supposed to not treat them as lesser? Why? Life is a competition and if you don't win, you die. My mother often tells me I think I am better than other people, honestly, on paper in some areas, I am.

Now we live in an era of faux empathy and solidarity. If a dying six-year-old didn't get empathy or help for almost 15 years, no one deserves empathy. They are lower than animals. I'll help the occasional "lost" person as more soldiers who share my ideology are my gift to civilisation, but I refuse to play this game of "we are all the same" and you should "help people out of an inherent kindness". Let them rot and die and I'll walk over their corpses.

I have no sympathy for the useless.

Whe cares. Ppl are shit. Just rub even more shit at their face until they stop being shit.

These twats will never Stop unless They get their Shit beaten or fucked Up

Brunch of Moneys one upping each Others to decide who is a better Monkey

I’m actually a chill guy who just wants certain things in life, but that turns into depression and at other times anger. Emotions go up and down like that.

Now we live in an era of faux empathy and solidarity.
Based. This is what the upcoming matriarchy is about : hypocrisy. Just look at female friendships. It's all about pretending to care about others ... But when they can get rid of another female with some words and schemes, they do it in the minute, and they enjoy it. It's the exact opposite of men who engage in physical confrontation out of necessity, with no pleasure intended.

Your comment was giga high IQ btw. what is the condition you had ?

I have always been told that I wear a suit of armour. That I don't let my guard down.
That comes from a distrust of humanity and my misanthropy, I can't relate to people and I don't want to.

Does it come from unpleasant experiences throughout my life? Possibly, but when you are left in a hospital room by yourself for days as a child and then you are told, there aren't enough resources to help you when you are dying, I don't think anyone would think any differently. When you are treated badly for something terrible that happened to you, out of your own control, that damaged your life catastrophically and you still are better than most human trash, you lose all respect for them.

After that point in my life, I did everything in life by myself. Then I look around and see people that have nowhere near the handicap I had, in a worse position, and I'm supposed to not treat them as lesser? Why? Life is a competition and if you don't win, you die. My mother often tells me I think I am better than other people, honestly, on paper in some areas, I am.

Now we live in an era of faux empathy and solidarity. If a dying six-year-old didn't get empathy or help for almost 15 years, no one deserves empathy. They are lower than animals. I'll help the occasional "lost" person as more soldiers who share my ideology are my gift to civilisation, but I refuse to play this game of "we are all the same" and you should "help people out of an inherent kindness". Let them rot and die and I'll walk over their corpses.

I have no sympathy for the useless.
based as fuck
watching videos that @GeneticTrashLoser has recommended me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwI_B4RBVo&list=WL&index=26

I used to be arrogant, thinking I was high IQ till I went to a school for gifted real talented mofos. there I got IQ mogged to Oblivion and realized my IQ only above average no where near genius niggas. and I used to think I would grow to Chadpreet and be arrogant about looks but ofc that never happened.

as of now I am no longer arrogant, blackpill destroyed any self pride I had. meditation and Buddhism have also eliminated any last bits. I only aim to live best life possible for myself and don't compare myself to others unless have to(jobs, interviews). they have their path, I have mine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back