Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else go through life and drop people that are not valuable to them?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Does anyone else go through life and drop people that are not valuable to them? I've been thinking, foids do this a lot, however, we should do it too. That woman that doesn't provide any value. I drop her, when she doesnt' do any group work or contribute to a class assignment. That homeless foid that asks for money on the street? I drop all interactions with her as soon as she ask for money. I don't interact with valueless people. That single mother that is asking for help moving her stuff because she is getting evicted, I become non-interactive with her and cut her off. I only interact with people that provide me with something I need or improve my life in some way. I learned this method from foids since they are the most visible with this phenomenon.

Yes
being a BPDcel is nice

Does anyone else go through life and drop people that are not valuable to them?
No, because I'm not a fucking sociopath who views people as mere tools.

Only allow people who are valuable into your life. Not like they would want to associate with you if you're a truecel though.

It's why psychopaths are often in positions of corporate and political power.
Fr
Another proof that personality doesn't matter thus proving the blackpill right

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back