Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is barbie or openheimer worth watching?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
on a phone

K

Last edited:
Oppenheimer was OK. Not great, just OK. I was expecting the movie to be deeper and further explore the existential crisis of introducing nuclear weapons technology to the world., but it was very surface level in that regard. You can turn off your brain and you wouldn't miss much, which is a shame.

But I get it. They wanted to appeal to a much wider audience. You can't be heavy-handed with the moral philosophy, else you'll confuse and turn off most of your revenue source.

I have not, and will not, watch that faggy Barbie movie.

Watch Sound of Freedom

It's surprising that you would put these two in the same title, but then again, since almost all movies are crap today, I guess it can happen?

And wtf at you wanting to PAY money to see a movie like Barbie.

It's surprising that you would put these two in the same title, but then again, since almost all movies are crap today, I guess it can happen?

And wtf at you wanting to PAY money to see a movie like Barbie.
I watch movies for free online but they’re only 720p or 1080p.

Oppenheimer was OK. Not great, just OK. I was expecting the movie to be deeper and further explore the existential crisis of introducing nuclear weapons technology to the world., but it was very surface level in that regard. You can turn off your brain and you wouldn't miss much, which is a shame.
Now I know I ain't missing out on much by not watching it. Thanks.

I watch movies for free online but they’re only 720p or 1080p.
Yeeah same but wtf does that have to do with your title asking whether you should be seeing Barbie or Oppenheimer. Just wait till the later comes on torrent

Watch the birth of a nation instead

Yeeah same but wtf does that have to do with your title asking whether you should be seeing Barbie or Oppenheimer. Just wait till the later comes on torrent
I only like 4k

Oppenheimer was a nasty kike

But I get it. They wanted to appeal to a much wider audience. You can't be heavy-handed with the moral philosophy, else you'll confuse and turn off most of your revenue source.

I have not, and will not, watch that faggy Barbie movie.
seems likek a movie about chadlite fucking