Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should i sell my Bitcoin?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm +75% and i'm thinking of selling. Is Bitcoin just a scam or is it worth continue hodling for many years to come?

just stack for years to come

Do not sell until it's worth around 120k, that's the top.

Do not sell until it's worth around 120k, that's the top.
Is there some kind of rumor you've heard that it will peak at 120k? You mean this bullrun will end at 120k? and then it will dump again?

If you want to buy something important then it's worth it, like buying a real estate for example

If there's one thing I've learned from crypto trading : don't sell.

I used to own several bitcoins but never made a big profit due to the fact I sold far too early or made stupid risky trades chasing petty profits.

bitcoin relies purely on hype to get its price up. I think some bullshit news by some influencer would eventually get it to 100k max but thats just pure speculation

Is there some kind of rumor you've heard that it will peak at 120k? You mean this bullrun will end at 120k? and then it will dump again?
It's bs. It could be worth 10 dollars or 10 billion dollars at some point. Nobody knows.

Check the charts, BTCs increase from previous all time highs has decreased last market cycle is about x3 (19k to 69k) the previous cycle was 1k to 19k which was about x20. it's probably gonna do a just less then a 2x this cycle which will likely happened between the end of 2025 and the middle of 2026.