Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is becoming obsessed with foids normal?

Is becoming obsessed with foids normal?

• Yes

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Idk never experienced it myself

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
The question came to my mind when thinking about a dream I had before waking up, won't waste people's time by going into detail but the dream was about meeting a girl that I first saw when starting highschool 3.5 years ago, I only went to that school for about a month and didn't interact with others. I actually went back to that same school 1.5 year ago, quit about 10 months ago. Anyways she was very hot, so were a couple of other students, I deeply regret quiting school considering that I could have seen and interacted with those girls every school day for three years straight. Reason I have quit school three times in a row is cause I have extreme social anxiety and it's very painful to be in the same classroom as other people, especially with hot foids around.

One of the girls I liked from that class I found a video with on Instagram, she was dragged on the floor in school and her shirt was up so you could see her belly, needless to say I took a screenshot. Embarrassingly enough one time when me and my dad was scrolling through pictures on drive that picture came up.

Anyway except for those two girls who I have only been slightly obsessed with there's three other girls that I have been more deeply obsessed with, one was an autistic 17 year old blonde girl and she was probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, sadly she quit school a week in. That actually made me depressed. Than there was a girl from summerjob, she wasn't as attractive as any of the other girls but I still found her to be very attractive, she was tall, blonde and had a baby face. the final girl is what would be considered my oneitis, I've loved her since I was 12 and think about her everyday.

I assume obsession with foids is natural cause when you look at an attractive foid chemicals in your brain are released that makes you obsessed. Obsession and love are the same thing in my opinion.

Last edited:
At least you're not gay

Just don't be a little pathetic simp

Many such cases. It's common, but not mormal. Simping is a symptom of such a disease. Nothing comes of it, because women aren't even human. This is why autistic women are the only ones half-worth pursuing.

C. G. Jung had an interesting theory that it may comes from the projection of your uncouncious archetype of women. Basically the idea states that when you were a little child you were seeing your mother as an image of the perfect women, but after some time during growing up you have realised here cons and stopped in believing this. But the archetype stayed in our uncouncious, waiting to be projected once more, and it may be happening with you and other men with some "romantic mind" which see foids a lot better than they truly are

Yes if you are a guy

we've been deprived of attention our whole lives so when we get a little we become obsessed. it's like a drug and females are the most powerful dealers.

Yes if you are incel

Only subhuman men develop oneitis lol, chads primarely just pump and dump femaloes, because they have an abundance of pussy anyway. Btw, there's a possibility that the girl you cherish so much is just another man's "sentient cumrag"

Yes, man’s biology predestines him to become a simp slave cuck. So yes, it’s normal, but it should be avoided.