Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is being a guy still better than being a girl even with all this hardship?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%

• Total voters
No, I think in the current western society it's better to be a woman than a man. While women do have lots of biological disadvantages like being weaker and having the period (something I really, really wouldn't want to have), their social advantages compensate for that more than enough IMHO. If I could choose to be a 100% complete woman I would do that in an instant and this forum would likely have two members less. Trannys are stupid because you cannot become a fully featured women, just someone who is neither man nor woman. For example, as a transwoman I could not get any children and my genitals would also be defective so it's completely useless.

This is also reflected in my sexual fantasies. My dream girl isn't just the girl I want to have as a girlfriend, it's also the girl I would love to be at the same time. I imagine how nice she is and because I want her to be horny, I have to simulate her feelings to show what she thinks when she sensually touches my self-insert. I mean, it makes 100% sense, because I'm not gay, so I'm not dreaming of hot guys and I want to fully experience my fantasy, so I'm actually not sure it does mean anything, but it could.

Also I'm glad you like that quote by me! I try to post things that have value as much as possible :)
philosophermaxx breh, I like your ramblings

Interesting how we divided 50-50.

Foids do live life on easy mode tho i`d rather be male cause of biological superiority

Foids have it easier on life but at least im not some 33 years old roastie with an nigger son

well getting fucked as a foid is disgusting and embarassing in itself, even if it's by actual man and not dog or something. Also there's never an honor or pride in being a foid no matter what, foids have no substance, they are accidental beings. Like a daughter is always a disgrace, because she will get fucked eventually, and if you don't sell her off to another familly for profit for your family you're a cuck.

Are you all retarded. Id rather be a woman a billion times more than a man.

But a woman in the west.