Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is being a guy still better than being a girl even with all this hardship?

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 33 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 49.2%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess guys have always faced more hardship than women.

Tbh just for biology I wouldn't want to be a foid.

Rather be an incel, than live to get fucked. Female existence is a joke.

Yes because foids are the inferior gender and plus getting fucked is the ultimate form of submission.

I just want to be Chad, i'd rather trade lives with Chad than with a Stacy
Men are stronger, smarter..

sure women live happier life with not much trouble but their lives is very superficial, i don't want to be woman.

No. It's just so easy as a woman. All your needs are taken care of.

But getting fucked would be something good to you if you were a foid.
Foids are biologically wired to submit to men, but if they were given the choice to become the dominant one instead, they'll choose that.

Gender doesn’t matter. Only attractiveness matters. If you’re a Chad or a Stacy, you can be happy and live a fulfilling life. If you’re unattractive, you’ll always chase things that you can’t have.

Men who believe in God will be rewarded with heaven for our suffering so yeah.

Gender doesn’t matter. Only attractiveness matters. If you’re a Chad or a Stacy, you can be happy and live a fulfilling life. If you’re unattractive, you’ll always chase things that you can’t have.
Gigacope. Even Chad has more hardships than Stacy

A lot of coping in the comments

Chad definitely has it the easiest. Man are submissive to him and woman allow him to treat them however they want as has been shown by Chad fishing. If you're Chad you can literally spit on a woman and she will think its just him being kinky

No are you fucking nuts

Women barely have problems. End of story.

I like being a man, I don't wanna be no roastie cunt.

Chad definitely has it the easiest. Man are submissive to him and woman allow him to treat them however they want as has been shown by Chad fishing. If you're Chad you can literally spit on a woman and she will think its just him being kinky
Stacys have thousands of men willing to betabuxx for them + she has access to Chad + she has white knights who will die for her + she has simps that will worship her + soyciety favours foids in workplaces, schools etc. still want to cope?

Stacys have thousands of men willing to betabuxx for them + she has access to Chad + she has white knights who will die for her + she has simps that will worship her + soyciety favours foids in workplaces, schools etc. still want to cope?
Stacies don't love betabuxxers, they force themselves to be with them because they're safe. If Chad was able to provide Stacy would be with him. Sometimes Stacies stay single to their 40s until they find a Chad that's able to provide because of how much they hate beta buxxers.

"she has access to chad" every time I see a Chad,stacy relationship the Chad always is the winner. Cheats on her, abusers her and makes her take after him.

"she has white knights" true.

"she has simps that will worship her" same goes for Chads, they have thousands of beckies that will die for Chad cock.

"society favors her in the workplace" same goes for Chad and I would say that Chad's are more worshipped in the workplace, especially if female dominated. Stacy is just seen as fuck meat and has to fuck her way to the top while Chad is able to get there through social skills.

It's harder but more honorable

Yeah I'd agree with this.

Although a lot of it is down to how assertive and dominant you are. If you hit on a lot of girls you'll get a reasonable success rate as Chad I think.

Foid because they can always sell themselves

At least as an incel I can actually keep some dignity unlike foids

I think the issue is though that she's still in the submissive position, which is definitely a down side.

"society favors her in the workplace" same goes for Chad and I would say that Chad's are more worshipped in the workplace, especially if female dominated. Stacy is just seen as fuck meat and has to fuck her way to the top while Chad is able to get there through social skills.

That's an interesting observation I think.

I do think it's true that "Chad" guys are treated really well in a kind of unofficial way. It's not written into law like it is for women, but there is an "on the ground" reality that they get pretty good treatment.

For trans women it's the opposite. In law they have it good but day-to-day I think they get a bit of a hard time.

No. Women have everything handed to them. There is not a single advantage that men have.

I'd still say Yes.

We're stronger, smarter, etc.

Edit --

I just want to be Chad, i'd rather trade lives with Chad than with a Stacy
Men are stronger, smarter..

Oh haha, sorry about that!!

I'm sure that somewhere in my mind I'd remembered your comment... but I think pretty much it was my thought process also :)

Last edited:
What even is this question? Every single foid lives on easy mode.

No, it’s obvious that being a woman is infinitely better especially in these times.

I learned to cope long ago and found happiness outside of hedonism, meanwhile females get rolled out the red carped before they even start menstruating and proceed ooze out chad's cum for the next 30 years then have the rug pulled out from their feet when they hit the wall. the whiplash from that is so brutal something like 1 in 4 40+ year old females have used antidepressants in the last 30 days and that age number is only going down. Half of all marriage age women are projected to be single and childless by 2030.

I learned to cope long ago and found happiness outside of hedonism, meanwhile females get rolled out the red carped before they even start menstruating and proceed ooze out chad's cum for the next 30 years then have the rug pulled out from their feet when they hit the wall. the whiplash from that is so brutal something like 1 in 4 40+ year old females have used antidepressants in the last 30 days and that age number is only going down. Half of all marriage age women are projected to be single and childless by 2030.

Huh. I didn't realise the wall impacted them that much. I do think it's exacerbated by things like them being less resilient to mental health stressors than men on average, and also being more susceptible to mainstream media brainwashing.

Also I'm glad you like that quote by me! I try to post things that have value as much as possible :)

I would be much happier living as a woman. I could be lesbian or whatever. I would have simps and would be completly ignorant to the society problems.

As a man I am smater and have responsabilities and those things lead to worry and unhappines. Being smarter and knowing the truth about the world is a burden.

Besides if somoenes break in in my house with a shotgun guess who would have to go "talk" to that guy?

Life as a man is harder and depressing.

I would rather penetrate than be penetrated, conquer than be conquered.

I would rather be a man cuz of biology reasons like periods, pregnancy etc. and plus women are the inferior gender

Be careful, with this kind of talk it might incite the incel-->trans pipeline.
Even if being a woman is easier I can't imagine life as anything but a man. I feel comfortable in my male body, I would just like to have a nicer one.

Foids love it when they get dominated by the right guy. It's just hard to put yourself in that mindset but we would learn. And then we would realize that there's only chad and tyrone fuccbois and men our hypergamy wont let us give a chance.

Foids love it when they get dominated by the right guy. It's just hard to put yourself in that mindset but we would learn. And then we would realize that there's only chad and tyrone fuccbois and men our hypergamy wont let us give a chance.
Very true.

And then in the next comment writes:
I was responding to the guy that said chads have it the easiest I was saying no Stacy has it easiest in this world cuz Chad is still male so he may suffer more hardships

Yes and no, I am proud of what and who I am, despite my situation though.

No, I think in the current western society it's better to be a woman than a man. While women do have lots of biological disadvantages like being weaker and having the period (something I really, really wouldn't want to have), their social advantages compensate for that more than enough IMHO. If I could choose to be a 100% complete woman I would do that in an instant and this forum would likely have two members less. Trannys are stupid because you cannot become a fully featured women, just someone who is neither man nor woman. For example, as a transwoman I could not get any children and my genitals would also be defective so it's completely useless.

This is also reflected in my sexual fantasies. My dream girl isn't just the girl I want to have as a girlfriend, it's also the girl I would love to be at the same time. I imagine how nice she is and because I want her to be horny, I have to simulate her feelings to show what she thinks when she sensually touches my self-insert. I mean, it makes 100% sense, because I'm not gay, so I'm not dreaming of hot guys and I want to fully experience my fantasy, so I'm actually not sure it does mean anything, but it could.