Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Is being disrespected on the street normal?

I live in the Netherlands, and it's against the law to be involved in a street fight. If you attack somebody, you will do 6 months with battery charges. If you defend yourself in a street fight, you will do 6 months also. You are supposed to get punched, not do anything back and just call the cops instead. I am not joking. It's pretty cucked, but at least it's not as cucked as France, where you can't even request a DNA test as a father. The Netherlands is still cucked to some degree, though, because talking to random women in the streets is considered harassment by law. In a way, I actually don't mind, either, because you should leave strangers alone.
Damn man fuck it then i would have life sentence if i was in netherlands it is fucking cucked

being below avg in height, attractiveness with no status you'll be always disrespected

If you are manlet people often will disrespect you

Have you ever been eggs thrown at you while you were walking down the street boyo?

Aye some cunt threw it point blank from a car. It just bounced off me. I wish i reacted quicker an i could of caught it an launched it back at the fucker. Actually raging to think i almost had to get the bus home covered in egg.

I live in the Netherlands, and it's against the law to be involved in a street fight. If you attack somebody, you will do 6 months with battery charges. If you defend yourself in a street fight, you will do 6 months also. You are supposed to get punched, not do anything back and just call the cops instead. I am not joking. It's pretty cucked, but at least it's not as cucked as France, where you can't even request a DNA test as a father. The Netherlands is still cucked to some degree, though, because talking to random women in the streets is considered harassment by law. In a way, I actually don't mind, either, because you should leave strangers alone.
Same here in the UK, society is so feminised we're expected to be good little victims and go crying to ethnic and female police officers after accepting our beating\stabbing\murder etc. White working-class males are public enemy no. 1 here. In fact, it happened to me in the past; some retard picked a fight with me and ended up worse off, so he went running to the police and I was prosecuted. Luckily, I had a clean criminal record and only got a fine. If I had defended myself against a minority or foid, I would almost certainly have done jail time.

Aye some cunt threw it point blank from a car. It just bounced off me. I wish i reacted quicker an i could of caught it an launched it back at the fucker. Actually raging to think i almost had to get the bus home covered in egg.

Feel for you man.

It's very rare when I receive disrespect from men, but some of them show it only,
when I cut weight. When I'm really skinny. But on the other hand,
when I'm bulked and have frame, nobody dares to make trouble! I have also an aggressive
personality and I'm ethnic.

Wymen look at me always with disgust (if they don't look to the ground or in other
directions away from my ugly ogre face...). It's fckng over
It happens when they see you are alone & look beta or just passive in general. cannot react.

True. It happens only when they see a passive and weak beta faggot. Just become a man, bro!

Last edited: