Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Is being disrespected on the street normal?

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
Yes IT. This is real. If u guys have questions about my story, feel free to ask
Context: I live in a ghetto/crowded city.
I was listening to some rap music downtown on my way to the gym about 30mins after school (so around 3:15). There are other high schoolers from other schools walking ahead of me. It's one guy (ugly & flamboyant) and 4-5 girls. The guy start playing around (acting like he was about to fight one of the girls) like ghetto idiot and their entire friend group takes up the entire side walk (mind you, this is a wide sidewalk). I look up so I don't bump into one of them and as I'm passing, the guy stares at me and screams "HI". at first I thought I was just imagining things so I take out my headphones and say "excuse me?" and he jumps in my face and screams it again. Me being and extremely passive guy, decides to just keep walking while I hear his friends saying things like "OMG stop it" and the closest thing you'll get to black girls teehee-ing. I didn't even finish my workout at the gym cuz I was so upset at myself for not doing anything. They get their happiness from hurting others. That alone ruined my day (which was going pretty well after some 3+3 SATs), but it was probably the highlight of those assholes' day.
if I did something, would I be the villain? does this happen to Chad? What would Chad do? Would I get the same result if I reacted like Chad? Does this happen to other people and I'm just being overly sensitive? Why is it so hard for people to just be nice to strangers?

Last edited:
Have you ever been eggs thrown at you while you were walking down the street boyo?

Have you ever been eggs thrown at you while you were walking down the street boyo?
No. That's fucking terrible. If an egg was thrown at me, someone would have to be assaulted

No. That's fucking terrible. If an egg was thrown at me, someone would have to be assaulted

They threw at me from a moving car.

This also happened to me. I wrote about it on wizchan a year or two ago. During a nightwalk some fucks in a truck tossed and egg at me, they whiffed, and if any landed on me it was barely any on my shoe. Such assholes.

Now just imagine, those same motherfuckers are doing full time virtue-signaling on reddit and shit, pure sickness.

I often get stares and smirks from passerby. Got pointed at once by a good looking girl and guy then laughed at.

I regularly threw eggs at loud normies in front of my commie block. Felt amazing every time

It happens when they see you are alone & look beta or just passive in general. Try to fight your flight response & react when this shit happens. Can't say you'll win but at least you won't feel pathetic afterwards. Taking that shit again & again just makes fear take over to the point you cannot react.

It is normal in the ghetto, this likely isn't due to looks but your beta mannerisms. If thugs see you and you look like an easy target best believe they will fuck with you to look alpha infront of girls/their friends. At worst, even get your shit taken.

Don't act like you're easy in front of them. Like where I live in,if they see you weak they'll try to take until your pants

It’s uncommon but happens to us, It doesn’t happen to the average person

Most people aren’t decent human beings. I had a stone thrown at me one time while I was walking down to the pub. Childish as fuck.

Just stay indoors so it can’t happen tbh

It is normal in the ghetto, this likely isn't due to looks but your beta mannerisms. If thugs see you and you look like an easy target best believe they will fuck with you to look alpha infront of girls/their friends. At worst, even get your shit taken.
beta mannerisms is cope, it's all looks. This guy can do whatever pua cope alpha mannerism and he will still look beta.
maxresdefault.jpg

No. No way. Normies are fucking weirdos.

I was listening to some rap music downtown on my way to the gym about 30mins after school (so around 3:15). There are other high schoolers from other schools walking ahead of me. It's one guy (ugly & flamboyant) and 4-5 girls. The guy start playing around (acting like he was about to fight one of the girls) like ghetto idiot and their entire friend group takes up the entire side walk (mind you, this is a wide sidewalk). I look up so I don't bump into one of them and as I'm passing, the guy stares at me and screams "HI". at first I thought I was just imagining things so I take out my headphones and say "excuse me?" and he jumps in my face and screams it again. Me being and extremely passive guy, decides to just keep walking while I hear his friends saying things like "OMG stop it" and the closest thing you'll get to black girls teehee-ing. I didn't even finish my workout at the gym cuz I was so upset at myself for not doing anything. They get their happiness from hurting others. That alone ruined my day (which was going pretty well after some 3+3 SATs), but it was probably the highlight of those assholes' day.
if I did something, would I be the villain? does this happen to Chad? What would Chad do? Would I get the same result if I reacted like Chad? Does this happen to other people and I'm just being overly sensitive? Why is it so hard for people to just be nice to strangers?

Don't worry about this. You have to pick your fights. If they are not harming you and you won't see this people again, it's not a big deal.

If the same people keep picking on you, you should react but if it's just one-off it's not bad to walk away and avoid potential legal trouble.

Yes, this happens to ugly, weak men. Changing your mannerisms won't do much to fix how others treat you, it's about your looks. I had an injun glare at me one time and then stick his tongue out, so I gave him the finger. He did it back, but I was with someone else in their car so I did nothing. I wish I had gotten out and punched him, but then I'd be a criminal. But yeah, to answer your questions, if you were chad (tall, big, masculine/attractive face), even if you were by yourself, they probably wouldn't bother you, unless they had weapons. They probably would leave you alone cause they know you're superior to them; if you're an incel, they know you're inferior and they're likely to win and improve their status. What a fucked up world and species this is.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I've never seen random men get disrespected in the street by other men.

Maybe sometimes young women but even then that's ultra rare.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I've never seen random men get disrespected in the street by other men.

Maybe sometimes young women but even then that's ultra rare.
As a man if you're short and/or have a small frame (but more emphasis on being short), you will be disrespected by other men. I'm guessing you have a decent frame?

As a man if you're short and/or have a small frame (but more emphasis on being short), you will be disrespected by other men. I'm guessing you have a decent frame?

I was talking about me observing other men. I thinking most men are too busy or don't even care about other men in a bar or campus or work, etc.. Only women might get their attention.

I'm in the USA tho. Maybe OP isn't.

Part of me wants to be disrespected by someone in public. It would give me an excuse to wreck their punk ass.

Part of me wants to be disrespected by someone in public. It would give me an excuse to wreck their punk ass.
Its a bad thing tbh, i get really triggered when something like this happens.

This is one area where I'm very thankful being a 6'4 ogre.

Yes, it’s normal if you’re a subhuman.

Its a bad thing tbh, i get really triggered when something like this happens.
Reason I say this is because I never confronted people who teased me in school.

He was posturing and made a fool out of himself, you did the right thing, he isnt worth your time

thats just how low inhib BBCs behave

Should have punched him in the throat the little fucker

Reason I say this is because I never confronted people who teased me in school.
I used to think this way but tbh if you never fought back in high school you're unlikely to ever fight back now, unless you're a late bloomer.

The key is to use one earphone.

Have you ever passed a foid on a sidewalk and heard her say "no"?
Yea, I guess I had, but I never pay attention to what those dumb whores talk to themselves while I pass them.

I think I have heard "O my gawd", "Yewwwww" followed by "Teehee hee hee" like stuffs.

I was talking about me observing other men. I thinking most men are too busy or don't even care about other men in a bar or campus or work, etc.. Only women might get their attention.

I'm in the USA tho. Maybe OP isn't.
I'm from tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT). not gonna get any more specific cuz high inhib
He was posturing and made a fool out of himself, you did the right thing, he isnt worth your time
That guy is gonna get to keep doing that and probably already forgot about me. Why is "the right thing" so unfair.

I used to think this way but tbh if you never fought back in high school you're unlikely to ever fight back now, unless you're a late bloomer.
Perhaps you're right. Damn it. :feelsbadman:

i look like a drug addict so most people avoid me, i was never mugged in my entire life, pretty much everybody i know was mugged at some point, but never with me, EVEN THUGS DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH ME :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Any incel should fucking stand up and beat these shitfaces to a pulp, quite unacceptable behavior from you really

I've been insulted from a passing car (I think) They were at a traffic light and said out the window "what the fuck" at me. I just pretended I didn't hear it.

as a subhuman currycel, I try to go outside as less as I can. I have vitamin D pills with me tbh

Just stand up for yourself when you need it dont let them push you around

All depends on the person.

I often get some evil looking smiles from males, like they are happy that they are not ugly like me. It is always subtle

I get messed with often by random people, mostly by young punks but more often than not I’ll simply get stares of disgust and amusement

I often get some evil looking smiles from males, like they are happy that they are not ugly like me. It is always subtle
fucking son of bitches tbh

Yeah similar things happened to me already it's always a group though

I live in the Netherlands, and it's against the law to be involved in a street fight. If you attack somebody, you will do 6 months with battery charges. If you defend yourself in a street fight, you will do 6 months also. You are supposed to get punched, not do anything back and just call the cops instead. I am not joking. It's pretty cucked, but at least it's not as cucked as France, where you can't even request a DNA test as a father. The Netherlands is still cucked to some degree, though, because talking to random women in the streets is considered harassment by law. In a way, I actually don't mind, either, because you should leave strangers alone.

I want to bite that Jim Carey acting faggot’s face off. My god, nothing pisses me off more than disrespectful jerks.