Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is being NT everything to females?

BottomSubhuman

BottomSubhuman

CIA Phoenix Program
-
Let's say you're a normie. I feel like "good personality" is all about being as NT as possible. Act like the herd, talk like the herd, have the same hobbies as everyone and fight for the same causes.

You can only get away with being "different" or a reject if you're really GL. Women are herd animals, they want an average guy that is well liked by everyone especially their female friends.

if you want to be her cuck boyfriend she isn't attracted to and cheats on then yes

Act like the herd, talk like the herd, have the same hobbies as everyone and fight for the same causes.
This is the definition I give of a mediocre life

Last edited:
Title is absolute clickbait ngl. You’re right though. If you pass the looks threshold but not to the point where you can get by on that alone, being NT will be key
This is the definition I give of a mediocre life
If I had the capability to acquire a life like that I would

Autistic celibates should seek to slay as many sorority Stacies as foids who have rejected them (in GTA V).

Let's say you're a normie. I feel like "good personality" is all about being as NT as possible. Act like the herd, talk like the herd, have the same hobbies as everyone and fight for the same causes.

You can only get away with being "different" or a reject if you're really GL. Women are herd animals, they want an average guy that is well liked by everyone especially their female friends.
Here, you dropped that :bluepill:
they want an average guy
This one is my favorite. Literal IT talk. Learn something about female hypergamy goddamnit
Only looks matter to females. Fuck them or get away from them.

Last edited:
It's necessary to fit in social groups & not be shunned or targeted.

Only if NT is code for chad.

No it's not. Women only care about 3 things
1.) Your driver license
2.) Your car
3.) How you lift her from behind

Everything else is cope.