Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being the 'prison bitch' the most humiliating thing to be for a man?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Isn't it better to off yourself before going to prison? How do they even cope?

Yes, i would rather kill myself then go to prison.

I think most people who become prison bitches get over it after they get out since nobody will ever know about your prison escapades on the outside. Personally I wouldnt be able to deal with the shame. I would rather be alone in death row than in general population.

Just don’t go to prison theory

Reminder that men are more likely to be raped in prison than civilian women.

Yes, i would rather kill myself then go to prison.
Moralists who criticize suicide look like sheltered snowflakes living in their own bubble.
I have read an Orthodox priest in my city offering Eucharist separately to those prisoners who were raped. Because according to prison hierarchy they are basically untouchables. Even though in Church Eucharist offered equally to everyone: rich and beautiful, ugly and poor, even mentally ill and those with Down syndrome.
But then such 'spiritual people' and moralists will bash out suicide even though they don't care about people being humilated badly.

Last edited:
I think most people who become prison bitches get over it after they get out since nobody will ever know about your prison escapades on the outside. Personally I wouldnt be able to deal with the shame. I would rather be alone in death row than in general population.
But this will probably be visible in their mannerisms and behavior. It's like subhumans who were bullied and humiliated badly in school act 'weird' and are loners.

Moralists who criticize suicide look like sheltered snowflakes living in their own bubble.
I have read an Orthodox priest in my city offering Eucharist separately to those prisoners who were raped. Because according to prison hierarchy they are basically untouchables. Even though in Church Eucharist offered equally to everyone: rich and beautiful, ugly and poor, even mentally ill and those with Down syndrome.
But then such 'spiritual people' and moralists will bash out suicide even though they don't care about people being humilated badly.
Really, no one cares for male victims. If a man is a victim everyone sees him as useless despicable thing. No empathy for males. Religious people are often such a hypocrites.

Really, no one cares for male victims. If a man is a victim everyone sees him as useless despicable thing. No empathy for males. Religious people are often such a hypocrites.
I recently have read an article ( don't know if true however ) that in Russia male and female hated children, spread anti-child propaganda and specially used to catch children and beat them.
Ofcourse man was send to prison and humiliated badly. He only talked with some pedophile, meaning that he was lowest of the low in the prison hierarchy.
But that happened to his female 'partner'? NOTHING at all. How it's possible to not hate this world?

I recently have read an article ( don't know if true however ) that in Russia male and female hated children, spread anti-child propaganda and specially used to catch children and beat them.
Ofcourse man was send to prison and humiliated badly. He only talked with some pedophile, meaning that he was lowest of the low in the prison hierarchy.
But that happened to his female 'partner'? NOTHING at all. How it's possible to not hate this world?
Often in slav countries women are never held responsible. This Serbian kid school shooter is a good example. Father will get up to 10 years in prison, while his mom nothing, no one even blames her.

if you're short and have a non intimidating frame then you're definitely going to be the prison bitch.

i would try to kill an officer so that they kill me and get it over with and not be a prison bitch

Often in slav countries women are never held responsible. This Serbian kid school shooter is a good example. Father will get up to 10 years in prison, while his mom nothing, no one even blames her.
:feelsclown: world.

if you're short and have a non intimidating frame then you're definitely going to be the prison bitch.

i would try to kill an officer so that they kill me and get it over with and not be a prison bitch
Yeah, for framecels life in prison would be a hell.

It's even joked about on KIDS' CARTOONS
It's abhorrent that in the eyes of scumciety active homos ( those on 'top' ) are completely normal.

Leviticus20

Last edited:
Friend of a friend (of a friend) knew the guy who shot a couple of people in Hyvinkää a few years back, it was very famous massacre in Finland, and now the dude is in prison sucking dick for subutex. Remember, if you ever go ER, go out in a blaze of glory or you WILL become the prison onahole. I don't support violence, but you know, dying in a shootout with cops is much preferable.

The only thing more pathetic would be one of those fags who likes it