Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is being trad just a way for short/ ugly insecure men to dark triad? and all men would rather be edgy and masculine

Is being trad a desperate insecurity measure wrapped as virtue

• yes mostly

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I mean darwinism is what all nerds fear. They hate it. So religion was created to hide everything, and do things while virtue signalling/ white knighting/ gaslighting.

Finding naive women, easy women, girls without darwinistic high standards is possible. And then compounding it with muscles/ things that are changeable ofc.

nigga you won't find a trad girl in afghanistan let alone jewsa

Yeah all of the "traditionalist catholics" who I know are incels in denial or betabuxxers

Yeah all of the "traditionalist catholics" who I know are incels in denial or betabuxxers
is it going to work. I mean a lot of catholics are filipinos I get it but do you think all european looking women run straight into onlyfans/ nerd cosplay culture/ etc. act like selective snoots and want a british prince or some kind of renegade chad. Be it dashing rogue type etc.

All women are into batman because they want the rich prick homelander version of batman. One who pretends to be emo about dead parents when in reality he killed them for inheritance so he can white knight around town. That would be fucking awesome.

do you think their inceldom in denial is gaslighting.

Ya pretty much. It's what kept society stable there's lots of old texts about the importance of controlling female nature for the sake of stability.

Ya pretty much. It's what kept society stable there's lots of old texts about the importance of controlling female nature for the sake of stability.
Religion is basically the gaslighting version of muscles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back