Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is Buddhism the incel religion?

Noesis

Noesis

Fatecel
I have read that Buddhism advocates for solitude and meditation, we as involuntary celibates and shut-ins are left to our devices with a lot of time on our hands to reflect on the impermanence of chad's relationships and one night night stands. A technique to achieve mindfulness in Buddhism also involves looking at decaying bodies or visualizing the various physical defects of the body to feel a sense of disgust towards the human condition and break away from the yoke of suffering. Do you believe Buddhism can offer more to celibates than Christianity or the other mainstream religions?

It was also started by a curry, so yes

The Buddha was a chad (preet)
There are no photos or reliable portrayals to make that conclusion. What we do know for certain is that he was a curry

All religion is cope in my opinion

No religion is the real incel mindset.

There are no photos or reliable portrayals to make that conclusion. What we do know for certain is that he was a curry
Cope, he was Chindian Nepali.
mLvDpnWiaFdczuA-800x450-noPad.jpg
Classify Miss Nepal Earth 2019

Buddhism(not the western contorted version) is based and blackpilled:blackpill:

He was an enormously wealthy prince that had everything he could possibly dream of according to the story. Even if he was ugly, he definitely wasn't incel. Regardless, I think buddhism has a lot to offer incels if you can buy into it. I have no interest in being buddhist but I can see how removing attachment to love and sex could be beneficial.

@wereq @Chudpreet @BataviaCel @Transcended Trucel thoughts on Buddhism ?

buddhism just tells reality for what it is, straight up redpill. christianity is bluepilled cope, especially when trying to explain reality, e.g., "God works in mysterious ways", "God's will", "God's plan", etc

Yes. I have never seen a good looking man take it seriously and waste his SLAYING potential over some dumbass religion.

buddhism just tells reality for what it is, straight up redpill. christianity is bluepilled cope, especially when trying to explain reality, e.g., "God works in mysterious ways", "God's will", "God's plan", etc
Religion, in general, is about social engineering, so any religion that checks foid is alright and based in my book. This is the collective knowledge of mankind, that foids need to be checked. Every successful civilization did this.

The pills were created after the fall of religions, especially Christianism, to help men better deal with unchecked women.

Atheism is the incel religion