Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is doing LL under this macro economic background a good financial decision?

LL maxi

LL maxi

Lengthening the blackpill
★★★★★
lets say hypothetically, im going to do LL which will cost me around 100k usd. is this the best time to do it?

How tall are you

If you are ugly, no.

Otherwise, yes

With 100k I would try to at least setup some decent income and shit first. When you hit 7 figure networth then consider LL. Of course it also depends on your height, LL is fucking pointless if you're 5'3, you'll get to maybe 5'7 if you're lucky? Truecel to truecel.

With 100k I would try to at least setup some decent income and shit first. When you hit 7 figure networth then consider LL. Of course it also depends on your height, LL is fucking pointless if you're 5'3, you'll get to maybe 5'7 if you're lucky? Truecel to truecel.
what opportunity would you consider for reaching 7 figure?

what opportunity would you consider for reaching 7 figure?
idk I'm coping with crypto right now but no way in hell would I drop 100k on it. Maybe try options or forex, there are many juicy plays right now if you are comfortable using leverage.

idk I'm coping with crypto right now but no way in hell would I drop 100k on it. Maybe try options or forex, there are many juicy plays right now if you are comfortable using leverage
appreciate it

appreciate it
no problem. Also if you aren't already, try lifts or height increase shoes before committing to LL. You can very comfortably increase your height 2-3 inches for under $100 and minimal pain.

no problem. Also if you aren't already, try lifts or height increase shoes before committing to LL. You can very comfortably increase your height 2-3 inches for under $100 and minimal pain.
i have tried and the result is unsatisfactory, anything beyond 4cm(1.5inch) will hurt your foot and look obvious

i have tried and the result is unsatisfactory, anything beyond 4cm(1.5inch) will hurt your foot and look obvious
really? I am wearing 2.8 inch lift shoes and while it's a little uncomfortable it's not bad and I just wear extra long jeans to cover up my ankles.

Depends. If you’re slightly below average go for it but if you’re far below average you’ll just remain incel. Also depends how ugly your face is, if trucel nothing will help

Leg Lengthing is a really serious surgery and there involves severe pains and risks. I would suggest wearing Lift Shoes with obvious 1 inch outsole and 1-2 inch insole and long trousers to cover the counter parts of the shoes. Why would you waste 100K on LL when you can fuck maybe thousands of first class prostitutes?

Depends. If you’re slightly below average go for it but if you’re far below average you’ll just remain incel. Also depends how ugly your face is, if trucel nothing will help
yea i still think face >>