Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Elliot interested in school shooters? Yes! Revealing Elliot's Secrets #1

• Thread starter The Black Sun Retur
  • Start date
So tell me, if this photo revealed by ESL, is it of Elliot or not?
Elliot.png

If you don't know, my friend, there is a law on access to information and it was through it that we have these photos. In fact, some are even well-known.
I am well aware of the law, and we do have leaked images of Elliot that were previously unknown, but what you're posting is mostly fake. Don't call me your friend.

I am well aware of the law, and we do have leaked images of Elliot that were previously unknown, but what you're posting is mostly fake. Don't call me your friend.
fake? so false that it was released by the Santa Barbara Sheriff? hahaahah. keep your conspiracies by your side. I follow the evidence.

this is fake too?
IMG-0908-thumb.jpg
IMG-0913-thumb.jpg
IMG-0905-thumb.jpg

Keep your conspiracy there.

this is fake too?
IMG-0908-thumb.jpg
IMG-0913-thumb.jpg
IMG-0905-thumb.jpg
These three images have been around for a decade. The ones in the archive (which I can finally see now) contain some true images, I don't doubt, but they are mixed in with obvious look alikes to promote your weird conspiracy theories.

This is called Denialism. It's funny that, it turns out that Elliot deceived you and it was well deserved. after all, a person seeing the evidence, and saying it is false, is the same mentality as a flat-earther.

These three images have been around for a decade. The ones in the archive (which I can finally see now) contain some true images, I don't doubt, but they are mixed in with obvious look alikes to promote your weird conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories? I'm not the one saying that photos released in a FOIA release are lies, just because they go against what I think about a person. You are the one who does this.

and everything I've said so far, I've brought evidence and data from Elliot himself. and you? He just came to try to deny what cannot be denied. So, keep to yourself and if you want to keep believing in the idea of Elliot incel, keep believing.

and stop lying, the links are all working. you who didn't want to open the file. for once, be truthful and honest, or, withdraw from the discussion.

And remember: Elliot was never an incel. Not physically, not emotionally or intellectually. and whoever opposes this view is denying all the data

and stop lying, the links are all working. you who didn't want to open the file. for once, be truthful and honest, or, withdraw from the discussion.
I'm not lying. the archive link wasn't loading on my phone, it works now that I am on my computer though. I literally debunked your nonsense and called you out for being an obvious infiltrator that thinks we find it cool to worship Elliot Rodger. Nobody does that here. He's a meme to us. In order for your theory to be true, you'd have to say the manifesto was fake and that the videos were staged, that is ridiculous.

why is this spam thread in inceldom discussion rather than sewers

And remember: Elliot was never an incel. Not physically, not emotionally or intellectually. and whoever opposes this view is denying all the data
how tf would you know. did he have sex with you or sth

Also, if these leaks were real, you'd have to admit you're a foid as you claimed to have been the uploader, but it says a foid owns the account you're linking. you're retarded.

I'm not lying. the archive link wasn't loading on my phone, it works now that I am on my computer though. I literally debunked your nonsense and called you out for being an obvious infiltrator that thinks we find it cool to worship Elliot Rodger. Nobody does that here. He's a meme to us. In order for your theory to be true, you'd have to say the manifesto was fake and that the videos were staged, that is ridiculous.
Both the manifesto and the videos were deliberately fabricated by Elliot. this is so clear that I have the original script for My Twisted World, which was released during the hacking of his account by A Cruel Society.

@LeFrenchCel
@Uggo Mongo
Should Mr. Joined Today at 5:59 AM be banned?

You are deviating from the topic. hahahaha. There is no point trying to cover up such data.

I am leaving the discussion, you're clearly a troll.

You're extremely suspicious

Elliotsupremelady
anyone else remember this embarrassing 'elliot rodger's wife' foid?

total lark, the retarded foid should have just stuck to cutting herself and failed 'suicide attempts' like most foids who pretend to be 'different'

pity that elliot didn't kill her too

total lark, the retarded foid should have just stuck to cutting herself and failed 'suicide attempts' like most foids who pretend to be 'different'

pity that elliot didn't kill her too
ElliotSupremelady is very interesting. however, she follows an official view of Elliot. but she forgives him.

You're extremely suspicious
don't they have history of coming here and making long spam threads with random esoteric stuff about Elliot, the black sun, etc.?

I'm already different. It's because I didn't talk about Elliot's mystical issue, because that's another topic and relates to a lot of things: Black Sun, ages, controlling deities, existential matrix, among others.

A contact made this publication, and it is a good introduction to Esoteric Elliotism. https://looksmax.org/threads/elliot-rodger-the-forbidden-god-of-eclipses.941897/
since Elliot is a being related to eclipses, the first recorded being of this type. but an eclipse can have several interpretations, including one, as being a Black sun, which corresponds to the symbolism of these cultures. the Sun of Agartha manifest, of Hyperborea. Of course, we are talking specifically about the views I mentioned here, such as the esoteric Hitlerism of Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi. What I find interesting is that Esoteric Hitlerism itself accepts Elliot's paranormal nature and we had seen that he is also linked to Elliot through his grandfather and numerology. It is also important to say that Heinrich Himmler, the main creator of the thought of Esoteric Hitlerism, died on May 23, 1945.

If it were for esoteric Hitlerism, Elliot would be a Hyperborean spirit covered by the deception of maya. Despite not agreeing with this interpretation, I follow the essence of it, which is that Elliot's essential nature is transcendent and that, as is the motivation for the Isla Vista Incident, which was an initiatory ritual of human sacrifice in self-honor, they are wrapped in a cloak of self-fulfilling deception.

I just don't agree with the idea of the Hyperborean Spirit, but the idea that Elliot is surrounded by Maya is very realistic, since Maya represents the power of the gods to create illusions. and this is described in ancient Hindu books over 5000 years old, such as the Mahabharata and the Vedas

But that's another theme for another topic. This topic here is just to try to unveil this cloak of maya.

remember him refusing to take medication
Based. Those meds would've probably lobotomized him and given his autism and social anxiety those meds would've just slowed down his brain processes to the point where he can't think or feel anymore. Taking those meds without knowing what they actually do is the ultimate loss. If Elliot took them, he would've just been extremely numb to his emotions and he would have no thoughts and his memory would be suppressed. It's the ultimate NPC pill. He wouldn't have even done the attack because of the amotivational effects of Prozac SSRIs.

Based. Those meds would've probably lobotomized him and given his autism and social anxiety those meds would've just slowed down his brain processes to the point where he can't think or feel anymore. Taking those meds without knowing what they actually do is the ultimate loss. If Elliot took them, he would've just been extremely numb to his emotions and he would have no thoughts and his memory would be suppressed. It's the ultimate NPC pill. He wouldn't have even done the attack because of the amotivational effects of Prozac SSRIs.
Would have been better if he did become lobotomised if it means he wouldn't have carried out his attack.

Would have been better if he did become lobotomised if it means he wouldn't have carried out his attack.
no he was inspirational and showed young men across the world that they weren't alone

Yeah it would have but if he became aware of all these effects he would've roped that would've been good damage control in hindsight but it's still bad either way idk. Not a fan of people forcing others to take meds tho if that happened to me I'd rather Kms. Maybe Elliot was beyond repair

Yeah it would have but if he became aware of all these effects he would've roped that would've been good damage control in hindsight but it's still bad either way idk. Not a fan of people forcing others to take meds tho if that happened to me I'd rather Kms. Maybe Elliot was beyond repair
Meds suppress your feelings and thoughts and it makes you a docile little zombie in a permanent Trance like state, incapable of thinking about the past or future, incapable of imagination and also having pretty bad memory loss. Ahedonic and amotivational effects of meds make people lazy, unmotivated and unable to feel pleasure and these effects are nearly irreversible depending on how long you've taken them for. It would be better for nigger psychiatrists to prescribe MDMA rather than this BS
(Prozac and its derivatives)
They're basically thought suppressants and emotion suppressants. Basically mind suppressants. I don't feel anything good or anything bad on these meds. I don't even feel human anymore I just feel like a sack of flesh going through the motions.

why the president of the University of California in 2014 was Janet Napolitano, who was boss of the Department of Homeland Security in 2012, When did Sandy Hook occur?
why the writer of The Hunger Games lived in Sandy Hook in 2012, the year in which the film was released, directed by Elliot's father and Elliot himself attended the premiere?
If I didn't know the paranormal nature behind Elliot, I would clearly think it was a False Flag. There is no other way to explain everything without paranormal interpretation other than this.

im interested on school shooters too

im interested on school shooters too
I understand friend. in fact, it is not possible to separate the action of school shooters in the last 33 years from Elliot. I'll explain why in a moment.

It is also interesting to note that what happened in Isla Vista in 2014 is very similar to what happened in 2001 with David Attias. In fact, if Elliot had stayed alive, which was impossible, he would have probably received the same sentence as Attias.

It is also interesting to note that what happened in Isla Vista in 2014 is very similar to what happened in 2001 with David Attias. In fact, if Elliot had stayed alive, which was impossible, he would have probably received the same sentence as Attias.
In fact, they occurred on the same day. just the month and year changed. the Attias incident occurred on February 23, 2001 and the Elliot incident was May 23, 2014