Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My thoughts on Elliot Rodger

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I've read Elliot's manifesto twice, the videos and the leaked emails. I certainly sympathise with him, he makes a lot of good points, but I think he's often overly venerated. I do not believe it would be possible for him to ever be Chad either, however;

He was not incel, he was Stacey only. I know this is going to upset a lot of people, but I guarantee Elliot mogs 99% of us here in face, status & height. He is nothing like blackops2cel, Alek, Balding indian Janitor, in this regard

Had he simply have a real workout programe and ate a little more food, his testosterone would increase, making his neurological system less autistic, so while I think he'd always be different he wouldn't be mentalcel either. No, I'm not saying "just go to the gym bro!" It is objective fact that working out increases testosterone, which decreases mental problems. I theorise the low testosterone made him quite neurotic too. Telling someone to work on themselves is not always blue pill.

Again, not saying he could be chad, but he was not incel.

As for his parents, I consider them stupid and irresponsible, but not apathetic. Therapy is gay, but his father wanted to set it all up in hopes some problems would get fixed, and they bought him anything he wanted.

Does anyone here agree?

Strongly disagree.

I'd agree with that

He was a little crazy , plus he also had a grudge of not being able to pass as a fully white because of his failure of a father, who jeopardized his offsprings well being for his own narcissistic need of an asian whore . He would have ascended in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore etc countries but his mind was too fixated on upper class blonde culture as to rightly which he belong but his dad fucked things up for him

He was a little crazy , plus he also had a grudge of not being able to pass as a fully white because of his failure of a father, who jeopardized his offsprings well being for his own narcissistic need of an asian whore . He would have ascended in Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore etc countries but his mind was too fixated on upper class blonde culture as to rightly which he belong but his dad fucked things up for him
I dont get why his father felt the need to race mix. He could get a white woman without much of a problem.

I dont get why his father felt the need to race mix. He could get a white woman without much of a problem.
True his father was a total psycho tbh, just see his interview, even after his sons death he is trying to frame himself as some kind of angel who tried to save his son. Just pathetic, his dad was the sole reason for his inceldom, race mixing is a horrendous crime and i am not even white

True his father was a total psycho tbh, just see his interview, even after his sons death he is trying to frame himself as some kind of angel who tried to save his son. Just pathetic, his dad was the sole reason for his inceldom, race mixing is a horrendous crime and i am not even white
I think Elliots stepmother destroyed the relationship between Elliot and his father.

Working out wasn't going to erase a lifetime of mental illness, trauma and ostracization. It was over the moment that his father decided to miscegenate.

Perhaps not an incel in looks, but the autism coupled in with living in chadfornia is a death sentence. He had classmates bragging to him at 14 having sex. And then when he was 20 or something, his 15 year old cousin also told him about his girlfriend. I would've gone insane too.

Ever experienced isla vista culture? It's about parties and having attractive partners. He was shy and being constantly bullied. By that time his family was in debt, and therefore he was stuck in that shithole place.

I was added to a chat group with UCSB jocks. They won't stop talking about sports, women and cars. They are hostile af too

Last edited:
The funny thing is Elliot Rodger wouldn't even class himself as an incel. He would most likely look at incels as
'inferior beings'. So painting Elliot Rodger as a incel was just a way for them to lump him in with us.

The funny thing is Elliot Rodger wouldn't even class himself as an incel. He would most likely look at incels as
'inferior beings'. So painting Elliot Rodger as a incel was just a way for them to lump him in with us.
He did label himself as an incel. But he disliked such things as anime or self loathing

Ever experienced isla vista culture? It's about parties and having attractive partners. He was shy and being constantly bullied. By that time his family was in debt, and therefore he was stuck in that shithole place.

I was added to a chat group with UCSB jocks. They won't stop talking about sports, women and cars. They are hostile af too
I have heard him mention the culture there. Sounds brutal.

Had he simply have a real workout programe and ate a little more food, his testosterone would increase, making his neurological system less autistic, so while I think he'd always be different he wouldn't be mentalcel either. No, I'm not saying "just go to the gym bro!" It is objective fact that working out increases testosterone, which decreases mental problems. I theorise the low testosterone made him quite neurotic too. Telling someone to work on themselves is not always blue pill.

you underestimate his asperger and other mental stuff

elliot was pretty much retarded

He did label himself as an incel. But he disliked such things as anime or self loathing

OK let me rephrase - he was blackpilled but he definitely would never be part of a incel community.

2014 wasn't even that brutal as it is now due to the de-population agenda.

I have heard him mention the culture there. Sounds brutal.
Most attractive young women there know stuff about cars. He should have been gifted a M3 or 3 series convertible, instead of a base model 328i. Nice car, but not special by isla vista standards.

Even ugly dudes can get women that way. From what I have read

OK let me rephrase - he was blackpilled but he definitely would never be part of a incel community.

Because of his friendship with James Ellis, I assume he would be part of it tbh. Though I theorise he'd get kicked out for being fakecel lmao

you underestimate his asperger and other mental stuff

elliot was pretty much retarded
He made some retarded choices but I wouldn't say he was down syndrome levels of stupid

Because of his friendship with James Ellis, I assume he would be part of it tbh. Though I theorise he'd get kicked out for being fakecel lmao

Elliot was the true definition of a 'Chad-cel = chad mindset but incel.

thats fucking brutal man. damn it is over for me.

Yep, he never really was in an actual incel community. Alek said that he was in a reddit incel community, but that was never verified.

He was on PUAhate. That community became an incel community. But he had joined way before that

We might be the only people here who do lol
wrong, i also agree. he mogs me to china and back, however living with 2 NT siblings, it can truly, truly fuck you over in the dating world. even LTB want some sort of social status, and with neurodivergence that is impossible.

NTpill destroys your SMV.
It's not just NT Pill, Family pill as well. People here won't know how you would be affected if you were raised in a dysfunctional family

he's often overly venerated
He's worshipped 'cause blackpill in general lack saints and popular figures. Redpillers have Andrew Tate and other fags and there is no popular blackpiller other than ER (not counting st. BlackOps2cel).

He's worshipped 'cause blackpill in general lack saints and popular figures. Redpillers have Andrew Tate and other fags and there is no popular blackpiller other than ER (not counting st. BlackOps2cel).
Baldwin IV should be a Saint but people would rather worship fakecel I guess

thats fucking brutal man. damn it is over for me.
I really hope you don't live there.

I was in a chat room with them. And that alone was scary.
I'd get bullied to death there.

I really hope you don't live there.

I was in a chat room with them. And that alone was scary.
I'd get bullied to death there.
You just need to have abundance mindset bro!

Most people know him only as KoH meme so it would be hard to make him a saint

retard nigger

social skills, autism, and psychopathy aren't cured with a workout program nor with a systemic approach to social events

though looks do greatly affect the capacity to get girls (whether or not it'll be easier for you), they mostly care about your social status, your ability to get things done, money, and if you can get them to laugh.

we suffer because, sure, we get mogged by the general populace, but also because our mental disabilities disavow connection with others; extremely inimical to forming bonds and friendships

He was a 5'9 subhuman. His face was a 5/10 at best too, he just frauded a lot his looks on camera. Look at his side profile and you will see what i mean
"His face was a 5/10 at best" mogs everyone here lol

I think the term locationcel suits him the most.
He was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
He may have been an autistic narcissist or whatever, but you and I know damn well it doesn’t matter if you’re good-looking enough. I think he does pass that criteria. He was just fucked over by living in Isla Vista.

I've read Elliot's manifesto twice, the videos and the leaked emails. I certainly sympathise with him, he makes a lot of good points, but I think he's often overly venerated. I do not believe it would be possible for him to ever be Chad either, however;

He was not incel, he was Stacey only. I know this is going to upset a lot of people, but I guarantee Elliot mogs 99% of us here in face, status & height. He is nothing like blackops2cel, Alek, Balding indian Janitor, in this regard

As for his parents, I consider them stupid and irresponsible, but not apathetic. Therapy is gay, but his father wanted to set it all up in hopes some problems would get fixed, and they bought him anything he wanted.

Does anyone here agree?
No stfu

Working out wasn't going to erase a lifetime of mental illness, trauma and ostracization. It was over the moment that his father decided to miscegenate.

Family pill as well. People here won't know how you would be affected if you were raised in a dysfunctional family
I can personally feel it

Although I am Buddhist, but I had a huge respect for Baldwin IV he was the first incel revolutionary

I think he killed him self to young. Maybe if he waited longer his mental state would have changed and he could have settled for a 5/10 instead of trying to get a blond Stacy. That’s the problem with these mass shooters. You can tell the ones who don’t kill themselves obviously regret doing it. Most of them are really young and dumb and destroy their lives too early. Also killing a bunch of random people you don’t even know is retarded. If you are going to kill someone you should at least kill your bullies.