Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is ER really the " king of the incels " ?

saint_FTW

saint_FTW

Banned
-
I believe there was a incident long before the 2014 isla vista killings that George sodini wich was an incel , went on a rampage at his local gym . Er did kill 6 students , I believe his first friend after moving to the US from the uk was a girl yeah it's ironic . Also he had a female psychiatrist I believe ( correct me if I'm wrong) , but he later no longer continued talking with her . Sure he's been rejected for the last 8 years of his life , but is he really the "king of the incels " ?

Last edited:
Sure wasn't necessarily the first, but he was the first modern one in the age of the internet, killed 6 (could've been more), and his manifesto was too damn relatable for too many guys.

I remember reading it and realizing that I wasn't truly alone in this world and that there were others out there like me.

Sure wasn't necessarily the first, but he was the first modern one in the age of the internet, killed 6 (could've been more), and his manifesto was too damn relatable for too many guys.

I remember reading it and realizing that I wasn't truly alone in this world and that there were others out there like me.
Who knows how many he would have killed or spared if that sorority door was open

There is no "king of incels"

He was Standardcel who killed other incels

I like the guy, but dont worship him. Keep in mind, he also killed nerdy looking incel guys, which I don´t support at all. Killing fellow brocels is definitely not the way to go..... But, ER is pretty much the Anthem of the blackpill rabithole.
He was super narcissistic and would hate everyone on this forum.
Apart from all of this, great guy. He also points out female nature in his manifesto.

Who knows how many he would have killed or spared if that sorority door was open
Honestly yeah, so many things didn't go according to plan. He failed to lure anyone to his apartment as those 3 asian guys were basically already there. He didn't go into the sorority and I wonder why he didn't break a window or something. But I guess his finale in the streets of Isla Vista went somewhat like he planned.

He was Standardcel who killed other incels
In defense of Elliot, you need to understand that those other guys socially excluded him. How is it any different from when normies socially exclude incels?
They had their whole friend group of asians and purposely left out Elliot. Was it because he was ND? Sometimes social exclusion is worse than straight up bullying

Yes.
He's our martyr

In defense of Elliot, you need to understand that those other guys socially excluded him. How is it any different from when normies socially exclude incels?
They had their whole friend group of asians and purposely left out Elliot. Was it because he was ND? Sometimes social exclusion is worse than straight up bullying
Also I heared one of the roommates stole some candles from elliot dorm

Nope, Cho is our true icon. ER was a narcy retarded faggot, Cho had bigger balls than he ever did

I believe there was a incident long before the 2014 isla vista killings that George sodini wich was an incel , went on a rampage at his local gym . Er did kill 6 students , I believe his first friend after moving to the US from the uk was a girl yeah it's ironic . Also he had a female psychiatrist I believe ( correct me if I'm wrong) , but he later no longer continued talking with her . Sure he's been rejected for the last 8 years of his life , but is he really the "king of the incels " ?
Yes who else

No, but he's the first known on the internet I believe

Saint humadi is the blackpill jedi