Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is food expensive for you

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Like 2 weeks ago i bojght two tomatos and it cost $2.74
Yesterday i brough three things a proccesses potato salad, a small colemans salad and 2 sushies which were in a discount. That cost 15.96?
And then later that i bough small processed macronni salad, as well as the small colemans salad, as well as brownies. It cost $15 something.
I spend $30 in 1 day food for food that made me full for a short time. $30 for me is alot.
There are some baked goods at the store that i like but they are like 4-7+ dollars, and the size and price dont look worth it. And people dont seem to be buying them, they are full on the table. Not to mention the samosas which cost like 2-4 dollars each. Even the roasted full chickens which cost like 12-13 dollars, which i thought were reasonable,because the chicken size was big, then the ckicken became smaller and i stopped buying them. The the prepared lunch which are expensize A slice of lazania was 4 per slice. Some other foods are like 13+ dollars. And the other types of foods they sell they sell such as avacados its like 2 dollars each, they refuse to lower the price, and when the food expire it goes to the food bank, and thats where i get my eggs, and peppers, and the really expired food goes to the pigs. (Btw peppers gost 6 for 4, and they are small.) Subway is even worse there bread cost 11 dollars, then i decided to go the sotre and buy my own bread that cost me 2-3 dollars at the time. I took to subway, the next time i trried again they said i can only use there bread, but i think they removed the 11 dollars, not to mention my order alls ended up like 17-20+ and the looked small. Back when i ate at a&w there egger was 4 dollars, i belive thats how much a dozen of eggs cost bakc when i bought it. (Close)
I Remmber beung at the store staring at this protein, i wanted to buy it because 6ft chad took protein, and the price was 67 dollars. It was too expensize

I order takeout every day for dinner because I'm too lazy to cook at night.
Things definitely got a lot more expensive in comparison to the last few years, I could order a decent Mcdonalds meal for 20-30 bucks but now I spend 50+ on each order.
My mom also brings me groceries every week which I cook for lunch and afternooon snack, but since I rarely leave my apartment I have no Idea how much groceries cost.

Spend a little under £100 on food a month. Could be less if I cut out sweets, which is close to 1/3 of my expenditure. Seeing how much others spend on food a month, guess I'm doing alright.

Yes. It might sound like an excuse but that's generally why I don't buy so much veggies. Veggies contain barely any calories so they are too expensive to buy. No way I'd buy 0.5lbs of tomatoes for 7 euros. It ain't happening. With that kind of money you can buy chicken, rice and broccoli to make a proper meal for yourself.

I think my food costs are around ~9-10 euros a day.

Yes. This year half of the groceries doubled in price.

Yes cost of living rising in Australia so i gotta eat less meat

Its heavily subsidized in the EU so prices are decent. They where way better tho before covid and high jewflation