Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is gangstalking a common experience for ppl who are incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Here is a video by (((vice))) on gangstalking btw if you don't know what it is. Remember tho that it was Vice who made the video 'this is what an incel looks like' about some normie looking autist who's friends literally shit their pants for comedy and with that video they're making it seem like he is representative of incels and most are like him which they aren't.

So obviously this video has an agenda and won't be 100% accurate but u get the general idea of what gang stalking is

@Sparrow's Song @Personalityinkwell @universallyabhorred

Also @BlackPill Scholar needs to be tagged.

I believe it is, many incels, especially blackpilled ones, are targeted individuals.

I'm a literal no body in my community why would I be gang stalked?

I'm a literal no body in my community why would I be gang stalked?
Spreading stuff that goes against (((their))) agenda on the internet or knowing stuff about ((())) could cause it to start happening to you

Spreading stuff that goes against (((their))) agenda on the internet or knowing stuff about ((())) could cause it to start happening to you
I think it has to do in which country you live in too

Yeah I’m probably getting gangstalked right now, and don’t even realize it.

Also @BlackPill Scholar needs to be tagged.

I believe it is, many incels, especially blackpilled ones, are targeted individuals.
What u know about @BlackPill Scholar ? What's he experienced?
Why would you doubt that? Isn’t this meant to be a common occurrence? Especially for us.
Yes but not with people like u who's every single post is for the purpose of you increasing your postcount including these ones Ur making right now. They have no reason to do anything 2 u

I don't go outside but I currently stand for literally everything the establishment doesn't want people to stand for so if I did then maybe. However I doubt it because the resources would be better allocated to just a regular white nationalist or something with a bigger follower base than a guy with a smaller influence radius who is more extreme like me. I'm not big enough for gay globalist jew dogs to hunt me.
Terry davis 6

Yes but not with people like u who's every single post is for the purpose of you increasing your postcount including these ones Ur making right now. They have no reason to do anything 2 u
Oh, that’s a good thing then, isn’t it? They should be leaving me alone because of that.

Never heard of it and can't be bothered to watch Vice shit.

never noticed

It's not common for incels, most incels are just coping bluepilled NPCs. It's common for incels who are aware of how things are and have nothing to lose.