Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel shiteaters who have a normal, even good life, constantly whining

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
As much as I hate idiots who complicate everything in their heads, now I see a video on youtube from a dude who starts with “hey, now I’ll show you what a loser day looks like,” and you know what? He has a normal appearance, height 186, has a girlfriend, a job and an apartment in which he lives with a girl, and his whole problem is that at 27 years old he doesn’t have a billion bucks, awesome, listen, fucker, if you’re a loser, then who I? worm? not a human? subhuman? projection of a person?

fucking normie who wants to be pitied, disgusting piece of shit

normies would kill themselves if they were in our shoes

It's part of the systemic misandry of society. Men are shamed for not being at the top and yet most struggle to have average lives. The guy who is being shamed in this video has everything I've ever wanted.

It's part of the systemic misandry of society. Men are shamed for not being at the top and yet most struggle to have average lives. The guy who is being shamed in this video has everything I've ever wanted.
I absolutely agree, but he has nothing to become the best, maybe that's why he's such a whiny piece of trash? but his whining really infuriates, because he has something for which I would sell my soul, height.. his height is 6'4

I absolutely agree, but he has nothing to become the best, maybe that's why he's such a whiny piece of trash? but his whining really infuriates, because he has something for which I would sell my soul, height.. his height is 6'4
I really don't get why he's whining too. House, girlfriend, job seems pretty nice to have.

I really don't get why he's whining too. House, girlfriend, job seems pretty nice to have.
as I understand it, he considers a person without a billion billion dollars a loser, and says that he has depression because of the fact that he is a loser, this is simply amazing, then everyone on this forum should have hanged himself

as I understand it, he considers a person without a billion billion dollars a loser, and says that he has depression because of the fact that he is a loser, this is simply amazing, then everyone on this forum should have hanged himself
Seems like he has lived a very privileged and sheltered life to think like that. He has it better than most people from his age for having a house alone. Adding gf and job he's probably among top 20%.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back