Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is gold and silver a bad investment?

More than 10% negative ROI since fucking 2011 and only low iq boomers are investing in that shit

You tell me :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: (Still better than crypto, at least you will lose less money)
But it’s more of a store of wealth if fiat currency takes a hit

It's a hedge against inflation. I can see gold dropping as low as 1650 with how strong the dollar is looking. My buy-in price is 1700 spot though.

It's a hedge against inflation. I can see gold dropping as low as 1650 with how strong the dollar is looking. My buy-in price is 1700 spot though.
What do you prefer gold or silver ?

Bad investment because precious metals don’t produce, plus you can’t eat it after sh*t hits the fan. Take note that premiums are extremely high when both buying and selling, plus there’s capital gains if any. Buy Barrick Gold Corp if you want to invest in gold, at least you get quarterly dividends and they also do well with copper mining.

My watchlist includes the most profitable public companies in the world. Imma a money making machine.

79A19815 D592 43A8 9586 1FF6F9404251

The only thing taking a hit as we speak is fucking crypto with gold moving side to side, i have my cuckold betabuxx pay pig simp father (((financial background))) knowledge so trust me on that:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Real estate is the best store of wealth, if you can’t afford real estate you don’t have wealth to store to begin with:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I already own a duplex. I just want to be diversified. I was thinking about buying some farm land then renting it

I already own a duplex. I just want to be diversified. I was thinking about buying some farm land then renting it
A small farm (farmette) is likely your best investment in the long run. Sell the duplex.

Unironically best investment in 2022 is a rope and sodium nitrite. Need a way to get out if the economy turns to complete shit.

It's mostly not an investment, it's value preservation. I have some gold and intend on buying some silver, after that I'll look into some actual investment.

I would like to collect gold coins and other coins plus other gold collector items.

When inflation comes, you will be happy about it

yes only good as shitty hedge against dollar collapse. never put more than 1-3% of savings in jt. Imo straight up might not even worth touching. For if dollars are useless, society already done for so gold uselss even in thst case

I would like to collect gold coins and other coins plus other gold collector items.
ye if I had to buy gold, I'd buy in thst format. at least u have some physical feeling of seeing ur welsth grow that wah

Terrific! Sell it high while you still can. Dealing with tenants is a nightmare.
The only thing is my tenant pays for my mortgage. I live on the first floor and he lives on the second. I’m able to save a ton of money because I don’t have to pay the mortgage just utilities

its no longer an inflation hedge look at the price as inflation has been sky rocketing world wide
its no longer a hedge against stocks and recession look at the price of metals during the recent stock plunge down circa 20% from high of 4800 for s&p500 now 3800s

the price is actuallly going down looooool

its the worst hedge in history

The only thing is my tenant pays for my mortgage. I live on the first floor and he lives on the second. I’m able to save a ton of money because I don’t have to pay the mortgage just utilities
very nice set up

yes only good as shitty hedge against dollar collapse. never put more than 1-3% of savings in jt. Imo straight up might not even worth touching. For if dollars are useless, society already done for so gold uselss even in thst case
the dollar is at its highest value in 19 years

the usd index is at its highest against every other currency hence its strength

data

hoping for dollar collapse is like hoping it wont rain sometime this month in america

braindead policy

I think it's a safe bet
it usually isn't an investment, more of an insurance policy against inflation and money printing
over the last 2 years gold increased in value by over 60%

But it’s more of a store of wealth if fiat currency takes a hit
other assets can do this

bonds

cryptocurrency (not dumb meme currencies but only safe havens ethereum and bitcoin hell even usd coin a stable coin)

i would even argue now even oil and gas have become rarified to the point of them becoming a good hedge and valuable, if putin keep throttling exports

also grain is possible the price could just keep climbing during this crisis

wow look at wheat

up from february 2022 futures at 220

to

may 2022 futures at 370

crazy gains

I think it's a safe bet
it usually isn't an investment, more of an insurance policy against inflation and money printing
over the last 2 years gold increased in value by over 60%
so is bonds

us treasury bonds have never failed even safer than gold if you want 1-2% a year returns

the dollar is at its highest value in 19 years

the usd index is at its highest against every other currency hence its strength

data

hoping for dollar collapse is like hoping it wont rain sometime this month in america

braindead policy
yeah precious metals are cope for those reasons

yeah precious metals are cope for those reasons
bbbbbbbbbbbut you misrepresented my answer to your dumb dollar to zero position

like some dumbass politician

go back to the white house

trump

this was my response to that

its no longer an inflation hedge look at the price as inflation has been sky rocketing world wide
its no longer a hedge against stocks and recession look at the price of metals during the recent stock plunge down circa 20% from high of 4800 for s&p500 now 3800s

Last edited:
bbbbbbbbbbbut you misrepresented my answer to your dumb dollar to zero position

like some dumbass politician

go back to the white house

trump

this was my response to that

That’s true. It’s in the negative. It’s for prepper copers

I thought about hording gold but when you are ready to sell how and where do you exactly sell it?

The only thing taking a hit as we speak is fucking crypto with gold moving side to side, i have my cuckold betabuxx pay pig simp father (((financial background))) knowledge so trust me on that:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Real estate is the best store of wealth, if you can’t afford real estate you don’t have wealth to store to begin with:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Brutal truth.How about stocks?

Gold because it stores more wealth in a smaller package and it has higher resistance to degrading over time.
Indeed. Silver is heavy! But more locally tradable.

Stored Food is more important.

Brutal truth.How about stocks?
what about stable coins like usd coin dumbass

this is a crypto and has actually risen compared to every other currency especially the dollar and pound due to inflation

also gold has gone down not flat so again if you had dumped it into usd coin you would be up against gold or silver and all stocks and all currencies

They’re not even investments, they don’t produce anything or have any intrinsic value.

At the current time.... once again, you're too late. Should have bought a few years ago when prices were much lower.

Gold and silver are probably gonna dump as soon as you buy, ... however, if you dont buy, they will pump.

This is basically what happens to me and probably every other pleb as soon as you buy stocks, crypto, gold or silver or any other investment.
View: https://youtu.be/KV5QlSgq7lg

I guess it's better to have something over nothing though. If it dumps right after you buy, just hold out until it goes up again.

I make a joke with people online. The reason stocks and bitcoin is down right now is because last year I bought some and am holding it. Sorry guys, as soon as I sell the prices will shoot up higher than they ever have before but I dont ever plan on selling because its not a loss until you sell so sorry, the economy is going to be permanently fucked because of me in particular.