Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Gym really necessary ?

D

Ditrini

Recruit
★★★
tbh gym memberships cost like 10$ minimum a week and what's the point of spending 10 bucks a week when you can just do bodyweight excerises like pushups,planks,situps,jumping backs and etc. and walk 10000 steps or jog or sprint or buy dumbbells and bring them home ?

tbh gym memberships cost like 10$ minimum a week and what's the point of spending 10 bucks a week when you can just do bodyweight excerises like pushups,planks,situps,jumping backs and etc. and walk 10000 steps or jog or sprint or buy dumbbells and bring them home ?
you mainly pay just to feel obligated to go as with any class you take after college

you mainly pay just to feel obligated to go as with any class you take after college
True, I found that if you put your own money into something you are more likely to do it. Even if that involves a home gym, which will be necessary when you master the basic body weight exercises.

I had home gym until problems with family arrived but for 2 years trained at a house. I own stationary pull up bar with handles for dips, hexagonal deadlift bar, about 160 kg of weights, two dumbells.

I was lifting 150 kg 7x5 in deadlift few months ago (when I moved out from family's house). Good shit. Unfortunately my strength went down like a motherfucker. Probably would lift 130 kg 7x5 now

your right women prefer lean fit bodies over muscular bulked bodies however they also prefer model looking faces over ugly incel faces so therefore gymmaxxing is cope

Basic fitness helps. But I’m getting some guns soon. That’s the great equaliser. :dab:

If you want to be a twink then it isn't. But you should lift heavy and bloat to ogremaxx.
I had home gym until problems with family arrived but for 2 years trained at a house. I own stationary pull up bar with handles for dips, hexagonal deadlift bar, about 160 kg of weights, two dumbells.

I was lifting 150 kg 7x5 in deadlift few months ago (when I moved out from family's house). Good shit. Unfortunately my strength went down like a motherfucker. Probably would lift 130 kg 7x5 now
why are you doing 7 sets of deadlifts :dafuckfeels:

If you want to be a twink then it isn't. But you should lift heavy and bloat to ogremaxx.

why are you doing 7 sets of deadlifts :dafuckfeels:
5 sets with 7 repetitions per set. To get bigger muscles plus strength plus endurance. If not some stupid events in my life plus my tweaked pelvis I would get to 160 kg 5x7 in a few months. Would lift 210 kg in one lift

Last edited:
5 sets with 7 repetitions per set. To get bigger muscles plus strength plus endurance. If not some stupid events in my life plus my tweaked pelvis I would get to 160 kg 5x7 in a few months
Ok 5 sets is more reasonable, although i prefer to just go all out on 2-3 sets. Don't give up previous strength returns really quick:chad:

Ok 5 sets is more reasonable, although i prefer to just go all out on 2-3 sets. Don't give up previous strength returns really quick:chad:
I'm not giving up since I love training muscles. I got to first set straight some things in life and I am going back.

2-3 sets are for more pure strength (if you use weights that make you struggle in 2-3 sets). In my case I would have to lift 170kg then I believe for few repetitions like 2 or 3 repetitions per set. More possibility of getting hurt. But if max strength is your goal then go for it BUT nevertheless you will need sometime to go down to get more repetitions with less weight to build more muscles and then slowly grow weight.

I had problems back then with 140 kg 5x5 so I went down to 130 kg 5x8 and started to adding more and more weight doing same amount of repetitions and sets. At 137,5 kg I was struggling with 5x8 but when I took 140 kg 5x5 it was suprisingly easy af when compared to back then

I prefer safer route with less weight and more repetitions 'cause then you can grow strength but also more muscle cells are build plus endurance which can make you lift more of the same weight.

Nothing is better than eating candies and kebab or pizza every now and then after tough af workout and watchin some stupid stuff on YT

Last edited:
I'm not giving up since I love training muscles. I got to first set straight some things in life and I am going back.

2-3 sets are for more pure strength (if you use weights that make you struggle in 2-3 sets). In my case I would have to lift 170kg then I believe for few repetitions like 2 or 3 repetitions per set. More possibility of getting hurt. But if max strength is your goal then go for it BUT nevertheless you will need sometime to go down to get more repetitions with less weight to build more muscles and then slowly grow weight.

I had problems back then with 140 kg 5x5 so I went down to 130 kg 5x8 and started to adding more and more weight doing same amount of repetitions and sets. At 137,5 kg I was struggling with 5x8 but when I took 140 kg 5x5 it was suprisingly easy af when compared to back then

I prefer safer route with less weight and more repetitions 'cause then you can grow strength but also more muscle cells are build plus endurance which can make you lift more of the same weight.

Nothing is better than eating candies and kebab or pizza every now and then after tough af workout and watchin some stupid stuff on YT
Yeah I know about this stuff, I have been lifting for few years and have decent muscle mass. It's just that at some point muscle growth becomes extremely slow ( as a natty) and lifting heavy weights is more fun and gives you objective sense of progress with strength increases. Who cares about injuries we're freaks:society:
What is your ffmi btw

Its not, you can buy weights and practice calisthenics.

Yeah I know about this stuff, I have been lifting for few years and have decent muscle mass. It's just that at some point muscle growth becomes extremely slow ( as a natty) and lifting heavy weights is more fun and gives you objective sense of progress with strength increases. Who cares about injuries we're freaks:society:
What is your ffmi btw
23 I presume. I was like 110 kg, 178,5 and 30% fat

I had 40 cm in biceps and could do a few pull ups with that weight so it is rather correct info

Woah based and bloated:feelzez: das it mane
Yeah. I started drinking like 1 and a half litre of milk in... I believe may of 2021? Something like that. And from 96kg I went in month to 110 kg. I have eaten also more fats or something. Didn't have money for veggies etc. and ate food with more calories and it bloated me. But I don't care about it.

Yeah. I started drinking like 1 and a half litre of milk in... I believe may of 2021? Something like that. And from 96kg I went in month to 110 kg. I have eaten also more fats or something. Didn't have money for veggies etc. and ate food with more calories and it bloated me. But I don't care about it.
Honestly the more strength and weight I gained, the more respect I've gotten from people. Back when I was a twink people would laugh at me and bully me. Bloating is the way to go for incels to intimidatemaxx and get some respect

Just be aesthetic is law, if you ugly with big muscle people gonna find you even more creep/weird but if you don't care you can go for it still more healthy than being fat

It’ll make you a bit more attractive, make it easier for you to defend yourself, and give you better health

Honestly the more strength and weight I gained, the more respect I've gotten from people. Back when I was a twink people would laugh at me and bully me. Bloating is the way to go for incels to intimidatemaxx and get some respect
Right on. But still I got a feeling like people wanna try me. I fuckin' hate it. That's why when I am outside I always feel like jumping on someone and beating the shit out of them.

For example I hate when I walk and someone is about crossing routes wit me and that person is lookin in my eyes then I look at their eyes too and fuckin wait until motherfucker stops lookin at me or I take slowly sight to the side from that person eyes. Either they want to intimidate me or that's the way NT people show acknowledgement to me of their existing or something.

No. The opinion of a hole is worthless:

Femoids truly have nothing in value to say at all. Why their irrelevant and useless opinions/or views are regarded in high manner is something which bewilders me to this day. We are talking about a bunch of creatures that does not have the intellectual capacity to give an opinion that is valuable to anyone in any sort of manner. Anything that comes out of their cum ridden and stained mouths is always a complete lie since not only are they are psychos and pathological liars, but the truth is their number one enemy.

Which is why getting any form of advice or suggestion from these bitches is nothing but futile. Bluepilled false hope, word salad, fake doctrine and delusion is the only thing these idiots will give you with the absolute shittery they say, and they are very good at it as well.

Seriously. Out from all people, why would any sane man have the inclination to ask advice from an idiotic femoid?
Honestly, if cum dumpsters really wanted to help us, and I mean truly, they should just shut their god damn mouths and spread their slutty disgusting legs for us; which is the only thing these cuntsare good for.

Right on. But still I got a feeling like people wanna try me. I fuckin' hate it. That's why when I am outside I always feel like jumping on someone and beating the shit out of them.

For example I hate when I walk and someone is about crossing routes wit me and that person is lookin in my eyes then I look at their eyes too and fuckin wait until motherfucker stops lookin at me or I take slowly sight to the side from that person eyes. Either they want to intimidate me or that's the way NT people show acknowledgement to me of their existing or something.
I don't know, maybe NT's look at the face of every person to read them or something. Sounds weird to me though since I am autistic and avoid any eye contact

I don't know, maybe NT's look at the face of every person to read them or something. Sounds weird to me though since I am autistic and avoid any eye contact
Yeah NT niggaz like eye contact. I make eye contact 'cause I ain't autistic but generally speaking if you look too long at someone it might be a fuckin' signalling you want to do something to someone so I don't understand they are not that self aware. I already beaten up one person for looking at me incorrectly so I don't know. It makes me fuckin sick.

Listen that :lul: Police officers after that situation claimed (NT niggaz of course) that lookin at someone isnt a threat. I love how :bluepill: they are and delusional. If I give you a death stare I am obviously very friendly towards you :feelsthink: Normies are fucked in the head.

Normies always do something unfair to you and when you do same thang to them they claim they didn't want to harm you or sth and that's just egoistic natural reaction in which they want to avoid same harm they did to you so they gaslight, virtue signal and other shit. That's why laws are so stupid since everyone is after themselves and there is no good nor bad. Laws exist for country's benefits

Last edited:
Yeah NT niggaz like eye contact. I make eye contact 'cause I ain't autistic but generally speaking if you look too long at someone it might be a fuckin' signalling you want to do something to someone so I don't understand they are not that self aware. I already beaten up one person for looking at me incorrectly so I don't know. It makes me fuckin sick.

Listen that :lul: Police officers after that situation claimed (NT niggaz of course) that lookin at someone isnt a threat. I love how :bluepill: they are and delusional. If I give you a death stare I am obviously very friendly towards you :feelsthink: Normies are fucked in the head.

Normies always do something unfair to you and when you do same thang to them they claim they didn't want to harm you or sth and that's just egoistic natural reaction in which they want to avoid same harm they did to you so they gaslight, virtue signal and other shit. That's why laws are so stupid since everyone is after themselves and there is no good nor bad. Laws exist for country's benefits
Yeah normies are sociopaths, they will always spin around the narrative and play victims. I also noticed that if I feel someone is staring my way, I get very angry. I always thought it is because of my social anxiety or something, but maybe it is just primitive reaction to being threatened.

I go to the gym pretty often. But only I go to the gym just bc lifting is fun. Not bc it’s gonna get me foids. We all know height> face > money > cock > body

normies go to the gym to look at girls, show off to girls, take instagram clips and 5% to make use of the equipment. Can workout at home with the stuff you mentioned. can't do deadlifts with bodyweight but can do bulgarian split squats with relatively low weight and nordic hamstring curls which are hard as fuck. can do weighted pullups and dips with small weight also. I never step foot in the gym.

Gyms are for normies, gyms suck, if they are crowded you have to wait for the machines.

Also in general getting in shape for aesthetical purposes is stupid, this applies for men, men don't have to become aesthetical that's gay. It's women who have to become feminine and pretty.

Physical exercise should be done for health purposes, and you can easily achieve that with 30 minutes of cardio 5 days per week and some basic exercises you can find on the internet.

If you want to get into gymcelling with hopes of attracting foids, just know, it's pointless, no muscles for your face, but exercising can serve as a great cope ofc. By the way, i agree that working out at home is more suitable for incels, because the amount of mogging in the gym is unsufferable.

Last edited:
Personally I Don't