Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is gymceling in the basement a good idea?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Is it a good idea?
1.Save money
2.Every day,Every time whenever you want
3.No bullshit :annoying femoids,fags distraction
4.Quiet

What equipments should I have?

Get some dumbels to start and you might want to get a running machine.

I gymcel in basement, just get all the equipment

You will save a lot of money in the long term,however if going to the gym is one of the few times you are around other people I would advise against it.Being alone all the time fucks with your sanity.

ideally you have both

get a weighted vest, pull up bar and some dumbells for when you arent feeling like going to the gym

Better than on the roof.

Thats how I have started. You need a benchpress, squat rack, pull-up bar and a lot of weights, maybe some dumbbells too.

the equipment you need is a shower, and dumbbells at the bare minimum. make sure you shower while lifting and in a few seconds women will be all over you

Living in a basement is a good idea.

You'll need a power rack and not to kill yourself bench pressing.

if you are capable of that....i find very dificult to do excercise in my home, or even go jogging.
lift its easier to do in a place where EVERYONE is lifting

yes, it's a great idea. you need all the bare minimum equipment like dumbbells-maybe a pullup bar, somewhere to do dips, etc.

also just lol at the dudes in here saying that lifting in the gym with Chads, normies, and femoids watching you with disgust is somehow a better overall experience

gymcelled at home, the only issue I had was this: in order to overcome limits I fucking needed help

I started with my uncle and continued alone but when I reached my limit, with no help I was just stagnating

Doing anything besides rotting is a bad idea.

Depends, if you want faster results then gym for sure. What's the point without a good face?

Do dips and eat chilli

you need a swimming pool

Black Pilled incels know better than to bother with self-improvement.

Yea, some things like overhead press wouldn't be doable depending on the height of the wall. Also depends on what floor you have there. That varies. Deadlifts aren't doable for a tiled basement like mine. For starters, a barbell and some plates would do wonders. You can deadlift, row, curl, and maybe get the bar up to your back and squat with the right technique.

I think it's great. No waiting between sets, no pressure from onlookers, wear whatever you want, shower in your own shower. Win all around. If you're looking just to get in decent shape and nothing crazy, I think some basic weights + pull up bar and some shit you probably have laying around the house is more than enough.

I do it in my room, right next to computer. Don't have to go anywhere or waste any money on fees, and best of all; no people.