Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would it be a good idea to takeout 13k in my savings to put it in a safe and only leave my bank with 1k?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Im considering taking out 13k from my bank account and starting from 1000$ as a method of saving my money since I wanna buy a house this year with my brothers (if I dont rope) and put that 13k into my safe, does it sound like a good idea to yall? The only downside I see is the Jewish banks reporting me depositing 13k to the IRS fags.

Im considering taking out 13k from my bank account and starting from 1000$ as a method of saving my money since I wanna buy a house this year with my brothers (if I dont rope) and put that 13k into my safe, does it sound like a good idea to yall?
Why put it in a safe?

Don't just leave cash laying around. Buy some gold or some shit. I should do the same as you tbh. I keep blowing so much money on hookers.

If the Bank shuts down your Money will too ( whats unlikely but you never know ) i would save It .

Don't just leave cash laying around. Buy some gold or some shit. I should do the same as you tbh. I keep blowing so much money on hookers.
I plan to blow all my money on hookers once I find the courage to rope

Because I has a spending issue with my debit card
This probably won't help. You'll eventually just start putting money bacm in your account to keep spending more

Jews will eat your money by inflation

invest it all in shady cryptocoin and NFTs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back