Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is having mandatory military service a sign your country is cucked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Any unfortunate conscripts wanna share?

Asians might be traditional. However I don't believe them to be blackpilled or even redpilled.

The reason is I look at countries like Singapore or South Korea and I think: holy fuck it must suck to be a male there.

Apart from having all the negative shit Asians have like high pressure, high competition, insane focus on studying, bosses fucking you over etc.

However in addition to all that shit, you have to serve 2 years of unpaid military service if you're a dude. If not you're a traitor to your country and you're in big trouble if you step foot there.

I hear military service really sucks ass. Especially when you're korean coz its cold and the the dipshit drill sergeants love making your lives hell.

But one of the worst things about it is you've wasted 2 years of your lives not being paid.

What advantages you get? Every dude has to serve so it doesn't make a difference in your resume. The skills you get can't be directly applied. All it means is you wasted 2 years of your prime!

This apparently fucks up relationship between guys and girls. Now guys have a 2 year age gap between them and girls. You have to go to boot camp while your classmates go to college to get fucked! Also if you already had a girlfriend before service then guess what? She's gone lol. 2 years will do that. Some Korean told me a conscript tried to kill himself when found out about it.

Also this is not fucking fair to men either! Men have 2 years of their lives wasted. Meanwhile girls don't have that. They get 2 more years to advance their career in the corporate world making their hypergamy even worse! No wonder all the prominent asian feminists are in countries like Singapore or Korea! How fucking cucked can you get? You waste 2 years of men's prime so some foids can overtake them while not even sending them to do anything! Why not make them serve in the medic team or something? Seems like females pay nothing and get more while men pay 2 of their lives to be disadvantaged!

I heard European countries like Russia or Finland do this. Apparently its only 1 year or something though so its a bit better.

Last edited:
Women dont belong in the military. The real atrocity here is the absolute lack of compensation in any form, monetary or equilavent otherwise. There should be free college or tax rebates or something, jfl at dying for your overlords in a foreign country to line their pockets.

I'm a at the last stage of the brazilian army selection and here it's "mandatory" to enlist to the army, but if you say, you don't want to serve it, you'll be dispensed from the army because there are a lot of people trying to serve. When you want to serve and you can't, you receive a message called contingent excess (because there are a lot of people trying to serve... ).
here you receive a minimal wage being a recruit and that's why there are a lot of people that want to serve the army...
job here isn't easy to get so the army is a good alternative and the first year is mandatory and you can be there for 8 years, after 8 years you'll be dispensed...
you've said that men have 2 years of their lives wasted in the army, but tbh I don't agree with that because the experience in the army can help you in the future... I believe that a person get out of the army better then when they got in.
I don't agree that they army should be mandatory, but we don't have much choice and I feel really bad for korean boys...

about the women I don't have nothing to say... welcome to the clown world!

The military can suck my cock and go to hell dying to protect a country who cucks them every day.
Thanks god that I have asthma so I can skip going there by the law.

It builds character men the US need conscription
Look at Switzerland they train all their men and let them keep their rifle

I dunno. I hear a lot of bad stories about the US military. How only the dumbest most moronic people are there. And even after their service they still haven't learnt much. It doesn't help its filled with ethnics and white trash from the worst possible neighborhoods.

I dunno. I hear a lot of bad stories about the US military. How only the dumbest most moronic people are there. And even after their service they still haven't learnt much. It doesn't help its filled with ethnics and white trash from the worst possible neighborhoods.
yeah it really is being ruined fags also join
all their ads show foids and colored people

Asians might be traditional. However I don't believe them to be blackpilled or even redpilled.

The reason is I look at countries like Singapore or South Korea and I think: holy fuck it must suck to be a male there.

Apart from having all the negative shit Asians have like high pressure, high competition, insane focus on studying, bosses fucking you over etc.

However in addition to all that shit, you have to serve 2 years of unpaid military service if you're a dude. If not you're a traitor to your country and you're in big trouble if you step foot there.

I hear military service really sucks ass. Especially when you're korean coz its cold and the the dipshit drill sergeants love making your lives hell.

But one of the worst things about it is you've wasted 2 years of your lives not being paid.

What advantages you get? Every dude has to serve so it doesn't make a difference in your resume. The skills you get can't be directly applied. All it means is you wasted 2 years of your prime!

This apparently fucks up relationship between guys and girls. Now guys have a 2 year age gap between them and girls. You have to go to boot camp while your classmates go to college to get fucked! Also if you already had a girlfriend before service then guess what? She's gone lol. 2 years will do that. Some Korean told me a conscript tried to kill himself when found out about it.

Also this is not fucking fair to men either! Men have 2 years of their lives wasted. Meanwhile girls don't have that. They get 2 more years to advance their career in the corporate world making their hypergamy even worse! No wonder all the prominent asian feminists are in countries like Singapore or Korea! How fucking cucked can you get? You waste 2 years of men's prime so some foids can overtake them while not even sending them to do anything! Why not make them serve in the medic team or something? Seems like females pay nothing and get more while men pay 2 of their lives to be disadvantaged!

I heard European countries like Russia or Finland do this. Apparently its only 1 year or something though so its a bit better.

I think that conscription should be gender neutral. Norway and Israel drafts men and women and they have competent, organized militaries.

Or better yet, conscription should be abolished.

I have South Korean friends who are currently finishing their military service. They all hate it -- and these are educated guys who have relatively cushy positions such as serving as translators for Americans. I also know a dual national who renounced his South Korean citizenship just to avoid it.

Cuck. Feel free to sign up and die in a shithole, don't make everyone else do it.

Last edited:
Here in Mexico it's "mandatory", actually you can be 42 and don't do yet the service but you won't be able to work for big business neither get a passport if you dont do that shit.

It kinda got Lifefuel since the government said that since this year foids must do it too, it's kinda easy doing the military service here, you go only on sundays to the training camp for one year and do dumb stuff like just doing exercise, planting trees, cleaning streets and getting pranked by the soldiers that train you.

Here in Mexico it's "mandatory", actually you can be 42 and don't do yet the service but you won't be able to work for big business neither get a passport if you dont do that shit.

It kinda got Lifefuel since the government said that since this year foids must do it too, it's kinda easy doing the military service here, you go only on sundays to the training camp for one year and do dumb stuff like just doing exercise, planting trees, cleaning streets and getting pranked by the soldiers that train you.
That sounds like heaven compared to Korea.

Korea is 2 years full time. Combine asian culture with boot camp culture and I can understand why many hate it. I guess if you're a Chad beating up all the weaker people, it doesn't seem as bad.

I hear guys have to do hand stands on toilets. If you mess up, you go head first into shit lol

mandatory military service by itself is neither cucked nor based, it's simply a tool to forge men into defenders and warriors. if you're a man in any modern country, it's cucked for you because your military is there to protect a government that most likely goes against your interest. they force you into the military while foids are free to further steer your country into a collapsed, primitive state and just be parasites in general by resulting in a net-loss for their countries by the end of their lifetimes. the general rule of thumb would be that mandatory military service is only cucked if foids don't have their place in a society imposed on them as well.

Same shit here in the turkey aswell I have to serve 6 months but probably I'm gonna choose to be lieutenant so it's 1 year for me hope they Will send me to syria or libya

The turks c
Same shit here in the turkey aswell I have to serve 6 months but probably I'm gonna choose to be lieutenant so it's 1 year for me hope they Will send me to syria or libya
the turk
the turks cant defeat the kurds with conscription?
I'm a at the last stage of the brazilian army selection and here it's "mandatory" to enlist to the army, but if you say, you don't want to serve it, you'll be dispensed from the army because there are a lot of people trying to serve. When you want to serve and you can't, you receive a message called contingent excess (because there are a lot of people trying to serve... ).
here you receive a minimal wage being a recruit and that's why there are a lot of people that want to serve the army...
job here isn't easy to get so the army is a good alternative and the first year is mandatory and you can be there for 8 years, after 8 years you'll be dispensed...
you've said that men have 2 years of their lives wasted in the army, but tbh I don't agree with that because the experience in the army can help you in the future... I believe that a person get out of the army better then when they got in.
I don't agree that they army should be mandatory, but we don't have much choice and I feel really bad for korean boys...

about the women I don't have nothing to say... welcome to the clown world!
what is the minimal wage in brazil?

Last edited:
What's also lame is that despite every man over age 20 in South Korea having had military training, they still can't do jack shit about their northern neighbor. Evidently the incompetent U.S. needs to attempt to play a role, which just turns the whole "peace" thing into a shitshow.

2 years of unpaid military service if you're a dude

Imagine being forced to risk your life for a country that doesn’t want give a shit about you...... and not get paid
1D21D660 47F8 43AF 9D3A 21F7EDB4F6F5

Femasites think being pregnant from chad for nine months is awful, a South Korean man doing a mandatory two years in the military without pay is as harmful to a man as if he could somehow get pregnant from chad and foids raping his economic growth and quality of life for two or more years, with a chance of possibly dying for a country that is structured entirely against your interests. Sometimes feminist oppression comes in the form of stereotypical masculine polices. Forced military service might sound metal and medieval, but it's actually cucked if your country is literally the armed branch of feminism.

I do MS in my country and i wanth to join the military on that time, i was rejected for being to short anyways.

The turks c

the turk

the turks cant defeat the kurds with conscription?
What kurds they're fucking commies you moron we've almost completely wiped off pkk from Turkey now we are operating both in iraq and syria ypg sooner or later Will be crushed by our great Mighty army

Either conscript both or abolish conscription, because its cucked if only men are expected to serve.
Norway and Israel conscript both males and females, they have the right idea

It is not easy to find good things to say about Israel, but they do require both men and women to be conscripted in their military. Jfl at being outcucked by Israel

Put the rudest, fattest women on the front lines in Fallout 4.

Imagine putting your life on the line for a country that hates you and gives all the benefits to foids who would gladly betray it (like France)

We also have cycles of reservist like israel in singapore, so its pretty much worse and unlike south korea, almost all of us are not able to defer for studies so immediately after high school or its equivalent unless you're planning to serve as a medical officer or you're the president's son. You have to go str8 to the army to waste 2 of your best years of your youth away (18-20) doing useless shit and serving foreigners like mayos who fuck your women or indians who cuck your jobs for half the pay because 2500/month is a whole lot for their family. Singapore's system is the most cucked by far.

It really feels bad tbh ngl. The two years felt like the longest ever... :feelsbadman:, if you are poor, things will remain the same or get even worse for you unless you become a career soldier...

It wouldn't be so bad if the allowance was higher(to buy copes) or if foids are enlisted as well like Israel

If there's one thing going for me, cuckapore's training is definitely less brutal than Korea's for most...
For some reason, military attracts lots of dumb people to join as a career, and not jus in US:feelsUnreal:
For some reason, military attracts lots of dumb people to join as a career, and not jus in US:feelsUnreal:
I think that conscription should be gender neutral. Norway and Israel drafts men and women and they have competent, organized militaries.

Or better yet, conscription should be abolished.
some countries claim to be under constant threat from hostile neighbors and have manpower shortage but still not utilise foids:waitwhat::waitwhat:

Last edited: