Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is he retarded or something?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
This weird dude is responding to all my old posts with weird emoji’s that make no sense.
I don’t know why exactly he’s following me around like a dog, maybe he suffers from retardation or something, he seems to be a special kid for sure.
I made a photo of him in order to show it to you, maybe you have seen this weird individual too:

Bild.jpeg

@kretschmer Thoughts

This weird dude is responding on all my old posts with weird emoji’s that make no sense.
I don’t know why exactly he’s following me around like a dog, maybe he suffers from retardation or something, he seems to be a special kid for sure.
I made a photo of him in order to show it to you, maybe you have seen this weird individual too:

View attachment 665866
Oh yes, Hes a massive retard and a troll!

i made one emoji in one thread. Keep crying. Indeed I am regarded as someone who makes you lose sleep

Haha kratcherbaum fighting everyone

Kracthaicmak kakebak kekamak

SHOW ME YOUR SLOPPY NASTY FAKE BRITISH IMMIGRANT ROTTEN ASS ROASTBEEF FUCKING TREASURE CUNT I MAKE MONEY HARAM PARA SCHWARZE FERRARI HARAM MASARI ICH FICKE SARAH LOMBARDI MIT MEIN DIGGA @Pepecel (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsokman:

DENN WIR FICKEN SARAH LOMBARDI (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Мать моя женщина а отец мужчина, Гитлер восстал из мертвых

Нужно вернуть Сталина из мертвых, быстро