Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait you start thinking of kettle corn as a foid

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I got this bag of kettle corn and now since I alone all day I start thinking of it as foid. As like a thick foid like a booty I guess. I showed a photo of her sitting on the couch here she kind of has curves to her like a real foid now I don’t want to eat it

Attachments

• 42B943E3-4F0C-4499-8DAB-3CEBFD01D227.jpeg
    42B943E3-4F0C-4499-8DAB-3CEBFD01D227.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 89
Trucel trait tbh

I keep her warm with blanket

I think this way of my head pillow. I cuddle to her, and cover her with sheets too

another Saysitsover classic

Ascend with the kettle corn

Candy covered corn pop for me :)

u r the weirdest nigga here kek Nd that's saying a lot

are you gonna have sex with pop corn

Toxic, full of acrylamides.

Every fried foods and processed grains contain acrylamides. Popcorn, cereals, crackers, French fries, chips etc. One of the reasons people get cancer.

Every fried foods and processed grains contain acrylamides. Popcorn, cereals, crackers, French fries, chips etc. One of the reasons people get cancer.
Scary shit man. :shock:
What about foods we fry at home with good quality oils ?

Scary shit man. :shock:
What about foods we fry at home with good quality oils ?
All fried foods contain acrylamides no matter which method of frying you use. Doesn't matter if you use an air-fryer or if you fry in oils.

All fried foods contain acrylamides no matter which method of frying you use. Doesn't matter if you use an air-fryer or if you fry in oils.
:feelsokman:

That's kind of good for me though because I'm currently avoiding fried/high calorie foods.

:feelsokman:

That's kind of good for me though because I'm currently avoiding fried/high calorie foods.
Good. Fried foods is the worst thing you can eat. Most people don't know this and it's because people tend to eat food because of taste only, they don't realize what's happening to their bodies when they eat or how unhealthy the food is.

Take meat for example. If you eat meat like it is, it's perfectly healthy for you, but if you decide to pour BBQ-sauce on the meat it all of a sudden becomes alot more unhealthy. It creates AGEs advanced glycation end products when you mix protein and sugar.

Last edited:
Good. Fried foods is the worst thing you can eat. Most people don't know this and it's because people tend to eat food because of taste only, they don't realize what's happening to their bodies when they eat or how unhealthy the food is.

Take meat for example. If you eat meat like it is, it's perfectly healthy for you, but if you decide to pour BBQ-sauce on the meat it all of a sudden becomes alot more unhealthy. It creates AGEs advanced glycation end products when you mix protein and sugar.
Truly. The oils gets accumulated in veins if one eats fried foods for a long term and constricts the veins.

What do you think about butter and ghee?

Truly. The oils gets accumulated in veins if one eats fried foods for a long term and constricts the veins.

What do you think about butter and ghee?
Yes.

Butter, ghee, tallow etc is all good. Animal fat is always superior and more natural but you should eat it raw for optimal health.

why this thread not pinned in id