Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is industralization in the end is real cause of inceldom ?

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
I have theory about industralization and slowly replacing machines with humans, back in the days farming was much more different than is today. Now many normies dreams scenarios that machines and ai will replace us, but when you will look serious at such case main reason for fall detroit is modernization of car production and fall of automobile industry.

Same reason can said about us situation, many technological innovations ( like tinder which i shouldn't explain ) and more sitting lifestyle and not as athletic produced many civilizational illnesess such as diabetes

African population boom ( something for @BummerDrummer ) is caused by giving them modern medicine

@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
It's mostly due to social networks and the internet, as well as mass media culture. If these things were cut out, I don't think there would be much problems.

It's mostly due to social networks and the internet, as well as mass media culture. If these things were cut out, I don't think there would be much problems.
technological age is one of the elements of industrial society

technological age is one of the elements of industrial society
You could say the industrial age is a consequence of the agricultural society as well. Point is that this notion that one thing definitely leads to another is not always true. We could technically have electric cars and all these other modern things but no internet.

Lol no, Industrialization is the reason western world is so powerful and advanced today. The actual thing that made this situation is the transition of western economies into service based ones from manufacturing based ones plus the onset of the Information age. Since you're in a Warsaw pact country for you it was the deindustrialization of the Communist Bloc that happened after the disintegration of the USSR.

You could say the industrial age is a consequence of the agricultural society as well. Point is that this notion that one thing definitely leads to another is not always true. We could technically have electric cars and all these other modern things but no internet.
Lol no, Industrialization is the reason western world is so powerful and advanced today. The actual thing that made this situation is the transition of western economies into service based ones from manufacturing based ones plus the onset of the Information age.
one does not exclude other
also women always wanted superior genetics but couldn't have cause they needed to survive in this harsh world
and industrial society make this world better for most of people

also women always wanted superior genetics but couldn't have cause they needed to survive in this harsh world
To name it concisely, the onset of the Information age made this situation. Plus it opened up a whole new world of copes for us so I wouldn't complain much, women would have rejected you anyway, it would have just helped you in finding a whore to betabuxx for.

industrialization, centralization and globalization make it easier to transfer the products of men's labor to women, free of charge or obligations

the answer is yes, it's just not that simple

Yeah, you are right. I suppose women entering the workplace also added fuel to the fire of inceldom. They no longer have to "rely on a man". The betabuxing thing doesn't even apply anymore IMO, women can easily support themselves as they earn the same as men.

To name it concisely, the onset of the Information age made this situation.
i agree with you but during industrulization christedom weakened and caused domino effect to current situation, i could be wrong tho

Yeah, you are right. I suppose women entering the workplace also added fuel to the fire of inceldom. They no longer have to "rely on a man". The betabuxing thing doesn't even apply anymore IMO, women can easily support themselves as they earn the same as men.
oh yes, that's no suprise, reason for inceldom of many of us is that we are one first generations with society when women work and don't need to find husband to depend on

many of us if were born 100 years ago wouldn't be incels cause society was more classicial in aproach of women's rights and society when men work and women carry children

industrialization led to modern education, to educate future factory workers
modern education led to 16 years of schooling being popularized for all normies, meaning girls are sexually active long before they can marry
femoids being sexually active long before they marry means institutionalized hypergamy and chad fux

another good argument imo

No, your ugliness is the reason.
That’s the thing tho, chances are he most likely wouldnt have been considered ugly a few hundred years ago

The only solution to inceldom is take away all rights given to females and keep them in total control of their male family members .
Don't allow them to move outside of the house without being accompanied by a male family member .

And don't give them education or access to phone or internet. And make child marriage compulsory.

If you can do this , the problem of inceldom will disappear.

The industrial revolution and its consequences unironically have been a disaster for the human race

FVd6ly4aHLs