Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Cause of the Fall of the West

JuliusEvola

JuliusEvola

Greycel
The phrase "the West has fallen" is repeated incessantly on image boards and other incel affiliated spaces and it is clear why. The west indeed has fallen from an incel's point of view. The white race will be a minority in the U.S. in a few decades, men are discriminated against in every facet of society (especially in academia for obvious reasons), feminism and sexual promiscuity runs rampant, etc. In short, TRADITIONAL WESTERN PRINCIPLES ARE GONE.

I see frequent lamenting on how the west has fallen but never why (aside from low effort jewposts). So, why has the west fallen? I do not really know. In this thread I will suggest and elaborate on what I believe to be the cause and what incels should ultimately strive towards.

TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS
As Kaczynski puts it "[Conservatives] whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values... a technological society HAS TO weaken family ties and local communities if it is to function efficiently. In modern society an individual’s loyalty must be first to the system and only secondarily to a small scale community, because if the internal loyal ties of small-scale communities were stronger than loyalty to the system, such communities would pursue their own advantage at the expense of the system."

The pervasive influence of modern technology, particularly the omnipresence of digital connectivity, has facilitated the rise of a materialistic worldview that divorces itself from the sacred and eternal. The immediacy of information dissemination through digital platforms has exponentially increased oversocialization which is a core part of the leftist mindset. In fact, the right was the ONLY political belief for ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY, leftism is a purely contemporary way of thought that has resulted from the damning consequences of the industrial revolution. Many of us are incels mainly BECAUSE of the MODERN GLOBAL CULTURAL REVOLUTION PUSHED BY THE ELITE WHO ARE ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY TO WEAKEN THE POPULACE, FLUORIDE IN THE WATER, BIRTH CONTROL IN THE WATER, MICRO PLASTICS IN THE WATER, SPERM COUNTS 1/10th OF WHAT THEY USED TO BE; WHAT DOES FEMINISM LEAD TO? LOWER BIRTH RATES! LESS FREE THINKERS AND LESS FERTILE PEOPLE, THAT IS WHAT THE ESTABLISHMENT WANTS.

The global trends of consumerism, feminism, transgenderism, faggotry, and negrification ALL stem from the LEFTIST and JEWISH FIGHT AGAINST TRADITION WHICH ULTIMATELY STEMS FROM THE UNSTOPPABLE MARCH OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS

THERE IS NO WAY TO PREVENT TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS
So what SHOULD incels do about it?

It is easy for incels to fall into nihilism which results in suicide or ERing.
I believe a better alternative is to become a shining example of what THEY do NOT want you to be.
MOST WOMEN and the ESTABLISHMENT want you to be SPIRITUALLY WEAK, PHYSICALLY WEAK, and a LOSER with NO REAL HUMAN CONNECTIONS; BE THE OPPOSITE

Take up traditional hobbies (I recommend a martial art, an instrument, don't be a fat lazy faggot)
ENGAGE YOUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL NEEDS: ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS, BE A MASTER OF YOUR MIND, READ TRADITIONAL LITERATURE (I obviously love Julius Evola, READ HIM, I recommend A handbook for right wing youth)

Become well spoken and FIGHT, ARGUE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT and THE WOMEN THAT HATE YOU ONLINE, BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE.
THE DEMOGRAPHICS ARE ON YOUR SIDE, MEN ARE INCREASINGLY LONELY AND FRUSTRATED, IN THE NEAR FUTURE A POPULIST INCEL LEADER MAY BE VERY POPULAR, BE THAT LEADER.

I do not think I have done the best job in explaining my points and I humbly accept all criticism (this thread is by no means polished)
thank you for reading

One thing is identify as incel and voice your opinions irl

Yes but not every so called "jew" (what I mean by jew are the elites that make up the establishment) is literally jewish. Most of them are though. Just do not exclude an elite from your anger because they are not of jewish ancestry.

Niggers breeding like rodents and MeToo and Woke infiltrating the governments

Niggers breeding like rodents and MeToo and Woke infiltrating the governments
Yes but the point of my thread was that the mass negrification of america and all leftist trains of thought originate from the industrial revolution. Of course MeToo and "wokeism" are absurdly retarded; Only people infected by the contemporary mind virus that is leftism actually believes in these tools used to sow discord among the populace.

Good read thank you, for sharing your thoughts goodman.

Very well said.

Why would I work hard? My tax goes to foids, migrants and diversity BS. Women don't want me. I do the bare minimum to survive and not a step more. And so do many others.

Based. I like what you wrote 8th and 9th paragraphs

Last edited:
Good thread but I don't believe you should have addressed it to incels in a general sense. Your advice in this thread pertains specifically to whitecels who consider themselves opposed to leftism and the Judeo-Congoidic culture of the modern day. Our ethnics and third world shithole dweller cels have no use for any of this, the best thing any of us can do if we consider ourselves allies to the white race is to go home

Civilizations rise and fall. It's our turn to die. You cannot really prevent it

Good thread but I don't believe you should have addressed it to incels in a general sense. Your advice in this thread pertains specifically to whitecels who consider themselves opposed to leftism and the Judeo-Congoidic culture of the modern day. Our ethnics and third world shithole dweller cels have no use for any of this, the best thing any of us can do if we consider ourselves allies to the white race is to go home
Yes, sorry I should have specified that this thread is from an american perspective but the industrial revolution and some of the issues I talked about in the thread certainly apply to the third world.

Military technological advances will prevent any attempts at revolution. I just hope that when democracy is replaced with a dictator, the dictator is a benevolent one who shares my traditional values (in fact the best governments of history have been benevolent dictators, napoleon, the roman empire, etc).

Military technological advances will prevent any attempts at revolution. I just hope that when democracy is replaced with a dictator, the dictator is a benevolent one who shares my traditional values (in fact the best governments of history have been benevolent dictators, napoleon, the roman empire, etc).
I think weaselbomber is referencing Spengler's theory. Personally I've yet to read Decline of the West, but honestly, even if every civilization must fall, that doesn't mean racial stock necessarily will be lost. Rome fell, Italians still exist. The Islamic world fell, MENAs still exist. Whites can always build something like Faustian civilization once more if enough of them remain in existence and independent of shitskins.

I think weaselbomber is referencing Spengler's theory. Personally I've yet to read Decline of the West, but honestly, even if every civilization must fall, that doesn't mean racial stock necessarily will be lost. Rome fell, Italians still exist. The Islamic world fell, MENAs still exist. Whites can always build something like Faustian civilization once more if enough of them remain in existence and independent of shitskins.
This is all true but I think perhaps history should be put through a lens because a lot of historical axioms do not apply in contemporary times due to the completely radical shift in humanity that was the industrial revolution.

The "west" has fallen because they decided to give into jewish degeneration instead of keeping a well functioning system running. What you call low effort jewposts, are actually not far off from the truth.

The USA is not even a good example of the fall of the west, considering the small hat gang sitting in new york were the ones that initiated these destructive processes.

Ever since the fall of the German Empire at the end of ww2, pretty much every country worth it's salt in europe has been subjected to rapid destruction and degradation from the inside. Extreme feminism, demonisation of culture and tradition, mass import of millions of disgusting low IQ niggers, arabs and slavs, portraying the very people, MEN, who created and maintained all of it in a bad light, guilt tripping ect. And the list goes on and on.

Supporting leftism destroys a country and it's people from the inside out and it's deliberate.

What about contributing to said technological progress in hopes it destroys everything that much quicker? :feelsbadman:

Not true at all, if anything it's becoming clearer by the day that the world has severely overestimated the importantance of hi-tech weaponry and in turn downplayed the need for boots on the ground. You see it in Gaza, you see it in Ukraine, what makes the frontline move aren't hi-tech weapon systems, but medium sized squads of infantry just like in the past.

>muh drones, muh himars, muh F-35s
first of all, even a moron can learn how to operate a drone but most importantly, don't let the jews get into your head. It's their plan to convince us that any sort of violent revolution is pointless. To keep us pacified. The jew is afraid of a white man with nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Most soldiers are also demoralized as fuck and overall just really useless thanks to the decades long erosion of military culture and masculine values. Western militaries will soon turn into a complete joke, unable to do absolutely anything.

Last edited:
Consumerism may be driven by female nature.
When a wife sees something what other families have and she doesn't, she starts to nag her husband to buy said thing out of envy.

The "west" has fallen because they decided to give into jewish degeneration instead of keeping a well functioning system running. What you call low effort jewposts, are actually not far off from the truth.

The USA is not even a good example of the fall of the west, considering the small hat gang sitting in new york were the ones that initiated these destructive processes.

Ever since the fall of the German Empire at the end of ww2, pretty much every country worth it's salt in europe has been subjected to rapid destruction and degradation from the inside. Extreme feminism, demonisation of culture and tradition, mass import of millions of disgusting low IQ niggers, arabs and slavs, portraying the very people, MEN, who created and maintained all of it in a bad light, guilt tripping ect. And the list goes on and on.

Supporting leftism destroys a country and it's people from the inside out and it's deliberate.
Yeah, but the elites must be stupid as hell if they think it's not gonna backfire on them. Like, it's gotten so bad that I'm actually having a hard time believing what's happening is actually happening by design. They're either THAT stupid, which is possible, or there's some other plan on hand. For example, it's clear as day that countries like Germany, France, Sweden etc. are going to turn brown and end up with civil wars soon enough. It's even a mainstream knowledge these days. There's also us incels who will go absolutely haywire once the anarchy sets in and we can take everything that was kept away from us by soyciety. So my thinking was, what if the Jews and Elites are actually planning on that? What if they want to cause as much anarchy to kill off most of the World's population? Because that's totally what would happen with shipping lines cut. Browns would starve to death and Whites would kill each other off.

Consumerism may be driven by female nature.
When a wife sees something what other families have and she doesn't, she starts to nag her husband to buy said thing out of envy.
Exactly. Getting females into work was a giant scheme from the get go. Let me explain how western economies work

1.Western countries ransack resources from third world shitholes for pennies, ship them off to SEA and have chinks turn them into useless shit for some more pennies, then introduce them to western markets as luxury goods

2.They need somebody to buy all that useless crap and junk. But men don't want to waste their wages on it. So what do they do? They introduce females to the work place. That way, a man's wage gets artificially cut and makes him poorer whilst giving tons of resources to females who're vane by nature and will waste is all away on useless shit they don't need. That way a woman is independent and doesn't have to rely on her man to buy her stuff. She can do it herself and she does, buying all that useless junk off the market.

3. Jews and elites profit

First they want to depopulate us with the nano tech inside gene therapy vaccines (graphene oxide) and rest will be remotely controlled cyborgs by 5g/6g/purple lights. But that's just a plan that already somewhat failed since they haven't vaxxxed everyone and nobody wants to get "nanotech boosters" so they may literally kill us all with new deadly virus that will have 100% death rate (actually they will be killing goyims with radio waves but virus is just a cover story).

The phrase "the West has fallen" is repeated incessantly on image boards and other incel affiliated spaces and it is clear why. The west indeed has fallen from an incel's point of view. The white race will be a minority in the U.S. in a few decades, men are discriminated against in every facet of society (especially in academia for obvious reasons), feminism and sexual promiscuity runs rampant, etc. In short, TRADITIONAL WESTERN PRINCIPLES ARE GONE.

I see frequent lamenting on how the west has fallen but never why (aside from low effort jewposts). So, why has the west fallen? I do not really know. In this thread I will suggest and elaborate on what I believe to be the cause and what incels should ultimately strive towards.

TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS
As Kaczynski puts it "[Conservatives] whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values... a technological society HAS TO weaken family ties and local communities if it is to function efficiently. In modern society an individual’s loyalty must be first to the system and only secondarily to a small scale community, because if the internal loyal ties of small-scale communities were stronger than loyalty to the system, such communities would pursue their own advantage at the expense of the system."

The pervasive influence of modern technology, particularly the omnipresence of digital connectivity, has facilitated the rise of a materialistic worldview that divorces itself from the sacred and eternal. The immediacy of information dissemination through digital platforms has exponentially increased oversocialization which is a core part of the leftist mindset. In fact, the right was the ONLY political belief for ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY, leftism is a purely contemporary way of thought that has resulted from the damning consequences of the industrial revolution. Many of us are incels mainly BECAUSE of the MODERN GLOBAL CULTURAL REVOLUTION PUSHED BY THE ELITE WHO ARE ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY TO WEAKEN THE POPULACE, FLUORIDE IN THE WATER, BIRTH CONTROL IN THE WATER, MICRO PLASTICS IN THE WATER, SPERM COUNTS 1/10th OF WHAT THEY USED TO BE; WHAT DOES FEMINISM LEAD TO? LOWER BIRTH RATES! LESS FREE THINKERS AND LESS FERTILE PEOPLE, THAT IS WHAT THE ESTABLISHMENT WANTS.

The global trends of consumerism, feminism, transgenderism, faggotry, and negrification ALL stem from the LEFTIST and JEWISH FIGHT AGAINST TRADITION WHICH ULTIMATELY STEMS FROM THE UNSTOPPABLE MARCH OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS

I believe a better alternative is to become a shining example of what THEY do NOT want you to be.
MOST WOMEN and the ESTABLISHMENT want you to be SPIRITUALLY WEAK, PHYSICALLY WEAK, and a LOSER with NO REAL HUMAN CONNECTIONS; BE THE OPPOSITE

Take up traditional hobbies (I recommend a martial art, an instrument, don't be a fat lazy faggot)
ENGAGE YOUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL NEEDS: ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS, BE A MASTER OF YOUR MIND, READ TRADITIONAL LITERATURE (I obviously love Julius Evola, READ HIM, I recommend A handbook for right wing youth)

Become well spoken and FIGHT, ARGUE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT and THE WOMEN THAT HATE YOU ONLINE, BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE.
THE DEMOGRAPHICS ARE ON YOUR SIDE, MEN ARE INCREASINGLY LONELY AND FRUSTRATED, IN THE NEAR FUTURE A POPULIST INCEL LEADER MAY BE VERY POPULAR, BE THAT LEADER.

I do not think I have done the best job in explaining my points and I humbly accept all criticism (this thread is by no means polished)
thank you for reading
Yes this is the real answer to feminism, men have to now ECAPSULATE MASCULINITY, even low tier men facially, height wise, this is the very core of what feminists are attacking.

A man that is physically strong and dominant, competent in his field and stoic in his outlook, IS A THREAT TO THEM BOTH PHYSICALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY. Women are PURELY BASED ON POWER NOW, ITS A STRAIGHT UP POWER PLAY, POLITICALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND SOCIALLY.

One of the ways women win is if either men lay down and dont even play the game, (eg in their room NEET), or become so weak physically and mentally that they ENABLE WOMEN TO GAIN MORE AND MORE POWER AT THE COST OF MEN, EG THE MEN DEFECT TO FEMINISM.

The only bullwark is a hypermasculine man who is stoic says nothing, but is strong and competent, and by his actions talks AND SAYS NOT ON MY WATCH YOU WITCH, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME EITHER PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY TO GAIN YOUR POWER.

This means men building up their own resources, eg money and power and social connections, and strengthening mens position in society eg if a company owner hiring men and competency, over LGBTQJEUYGHD AND WOMEN.
If creating or inside an organisation even a social one, encouraging men to participate, share information with men, build the men up give them resources to thrive.

The element that always sinks men is this blind competition between men to beat the other man, THIS WINS ONLY FOR THAT ONE MAN, BUT LOSES THE WAR FOR ALL MEN AS THIS IS LITERALLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH LARGE SCALE COOPERATION BETWEEN MEN, MEN LITERALLY CANNOT FORM A COHESIVE LARGE GROUP POINTING IN ONE DIRECTION FOR A COMMON CAUSE, THIS IS BRAIN DEAD.

My theory is if the situation gets worse and IT BECOMES EXTREMELY OBVIOUS THE ANGLE AGAINST MEN BY WOMEN, THE MAJORITY OF MEN WILL REALISE IT IS NECCESSARY FOR THEIR OWN SURVIVAL TO BAND TOGETHER FOR A COMMON CAUSE AND THERE WILL BE A HUGE GROUP EITHER SOCIALLY OR POLITICALLY STANDING UP FOR MENS RIGHTS.

Last edited:

TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS

thank you for reading
Kinda Hopium. I remember in my childhood foids in curryland used to be nice and polite since social media hadn't invaded Curryland then. Nowadays everyone is in a contest in who can the bitchiest bitch

''The West'' hasn't fallen. Western tradition is what fell. Get this right. Whatever kind of societal collapse you're picturing in your head, it won't happen anytime soon. Society won't get destroyed just because incels get no sex. And no, the Jews won't suddenly decide one day to kill everyone.

Glows.

Do not argue with people about this stuff. Do not do anything publicly about these issues. Do not talk about fight club.

Western politics is a giant scam. It doesn't decide anything; even when you decide who is in office the system assimilates him. What it does is cause you to expose yourself as a wrongthinker so that the glowies can start harassing you.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

This will do exactly, nothing.

Dnrd and water but Nice rhetoric

''The West'' hasn't fallen. Western tradition is what fell. Get this right. Whatever kind of societal collapse you're picturing in your head, it won't happen anytime soon. Society won't get destroyed just because incels get no sex. And no, the Jews won't suddenly decide one day to kill everyone.
That is clearly the meaning of "The West" falling. Western traditions and principles have lasted thousands of years and they are going away right now.

That is clearly the meaning of "The West" falling. Western traditions and principles have lasted thousands of years and they are going away right now.
Say that then. ''The West has fallen'' implies some kind apocalyptic scenario.

Glows.

Do not argue with people about this stuff. Do not do anything publicly about these issues. Do not talk about fight club.
I should have specified that my intention was for incels to argue for traditional values in their daily lives (not literally waffle on about the blackpill, normie's overton window is way way too far away from the blackpill for them to get it).
Western politics is a giant scam. It doesn't decide anything; even when you decide who is in office the system assimilates him. What it does is cause you to expose yourself as a wrongthinker so that the glowies can start harassing you.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
lol glowniggers harassing me. I already get harassed by women simply for being an ugly loser.

High IQ post.

Dating apps and social media have done irreversible damage to our society. The rise of single lonely men is the catalyst of humanity’s downfall. The most dangerous thing is letting a large group of men be single, childless and feeling like they have nothing to lose.

bluepilled thread ngl if you are ugly or short you should just ldar

ldaring with no plan of action (you know) is a pretty cucked and depressing way to live imo

Its also cucked to ENGAGE in YOUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL NEEDS: ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS, BE A MASTER OF YOUR MIND, READ TRADITIONAL LITERATURE (I obviously love Julius Evola, READ HIM, I recommend A handbook for right wing youth)

because it wont do any different and also how is a demotivated socially retarded incel supposed to do all this?

Its also cucked to ENGAGE in YOUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL NEEDS: ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS, BE A MASTER OF YOUR MIND, READ TRADITIONAL LITERATURE (I obviously love Julius Evola, READ HIM, I recommend A handbook for right wing youth)

because it wont do any different and also how is a demotivated socially retarded incel supposed to do all this?
setting meaningful goals and achieving them is how you get a purpose to life, or perhaps if you get neetbuxx maybe it is based to ldar
or maybe they should try it and not get stopped by a door

setting meaningful goals and achieving them is how you get a purpose to life, or perhaps if you get neetbuxx maybe it is based to ldar
or maybe they should try it and not get stopped by a door
I think its better to just accept the situation and accept that its in fact very over and nothing will change no matter what we do unless we sui

no evolamaxxing for your face