Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Cause of the Fall of the West

The "west" has fallen because they decided to give into jewish degeneration instead of keeping a well functioning system running. What you call low effort jewposts, are actually not far off from the truth.

The USA is not even a good example of the fall of the west, considering the small hat gang sitting in new york were the ones that initiated these destructive processes.

Ever since the fall of the German Empire at the end of ww2, pretty much every country worth it's salt in europe has been subjected to rapid destruction and degradation from the inside. Extreme feminism, demonisation of culture and tradition, mass import of millions of disgusting low IQ niggers, arabs and slavs, portraying the very people, MEN, who created and maintained all of it in a bad light, guilt tripping ect. And the list goes on and on.

Supporting leftism destroys a country and it's people from the inside out and it's deliberate.
Yup that's exactly right, i feel people know this but wont admit it.

Day old GrAYs get pinned before I do. Abysmal

Very well said.

Why would I work hard? My tax goes to foids, migrants and diversity BS. Women don't want me. I do the bare minimum to survive and not a step more. And so do many others.
No puzz no workee

The phrase "the West has fallen" is repeated incessantly on image boards and other incel affiliated spaces and it is clear why. The west indeed has fallen from an incel's point of view. The white race will be a minority in the U.S. in a few decades, men are discriminated against in every facet of society (especially in academia for obvious reasons), feminism and sexual promiscuity runs rampant, etc. In short, TRADITIONAL WESTERN PRINCIPLES ARE GONE.

I see frequent lamenting on how the west has fallen but never why (aside from low effort jewposts). So, why has the west fallen? I do not really know. In this thread I will suggest and elaborate on what I believe to be the cause and what incels should ultimately strive towards.

TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS
As Kaczynski puts it "[Conservatives] whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values... a technological society HAS TO weaken family ties and local communities if it is to function efficiently. In modern society an individual’s loyalty must be first to the system and only secondarily to a small scale community, because if the internal loyal ties of small-scale communities were stronger than loyalty to the system, such communities would pursue their own advantage at the expense of the system."

The pervasive influence of modern technology, particularly the omnipresence of digital connectivity, has facilitated the rise of a materialistic worldview that divorces itself from the sacred and eternal. The immediacy of information dissemination through digital platforms has exponentially increased oversocialization which is a core part of the leftist mindset. In fact, the right was the ONLY political belief for ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY, leftism is a purely contemporary way of thought that has resulted from the damning consequences of the industrial revolution. Many of us are incels mainly BECAUSE of the MODERN GLOBAL CULTURAL REVOLUTION PUSHED BY THE ELITE WHO ARE ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY TO WEAKEN THE POPULACE, FLUORIDE IN THE WATER, BIRTH CONTROL IN THE WATER, MICRO PLASTICS IN THE WATER, SPERM COUNTS 1/10th OF WHAT THEY USED TO BE; WHAT DOES FEMINISM LEAD TO? LOWER BIRTH RATES! LESS FREE THINKERS AND LESS FERTILE PEOPLE, THAT IS WHAT THE ESTABLISHMENT WANTS.

The global trends of consumerism, feminism, transgenderism, faggotry, and negrification ALL stem from the LEFTIST and JEWISH FIGHT AGAINST TRADITION WHICH ULTIMATELY STEMS FROM THE UNSTOPPABLE MARCH OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS

THERE IS NO WAY TO PREVENT TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS
So what SHOULD incels do about it?

It is easy for incels to fall into nihilism which results in suicide or ERing.
I believe a better alternative is to become a shining example of what THEY do NOT want you to be.
MOST WOMEN and the ESTABLISHMENT want you to be SPIRITUALLY WEAK, PHYSICALLY WEAK, and a LOSER with NO REAL HUMAN CONNECTIONS; BE THE OPPOSITE

Take up traditional hobbies (I recommend a martial art, an instrument, don't be a fat lazy faggot)
ENGAGE YOUR SPIRITUAL AND INTELLECTUAL NEEDS: ORDER YOUR THOUGHTS, BE A MASTER OF YOUR MIND, READ TRADITIONAL LITERATURE (I obviously love Julius Evola, READ HIM, I recommend A handbook for right wing youth)

Become well spoken and FIGHT, ARGUE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT and THE WOMEN THAT HATE YOU ONLINE, BECOME POLITICALLY ACTIVE.
THE DEMOGRAPHICS ARE ON YOUR SIDE, MEN ARE INCREASINGLY LONELY AND FRUSTRATED, IN THE NEAR FUTURE A POPULIST INCEL LEADER MAY BE VERY POPULAR, BE THAT LEADER.

I do not think I have done the best job in explaining my points and I humbly accept all criticism (this thread is by no means polished)
thank you for reading
No puzzyy no workee

And even though whites will be a minority they will still be the most desired race, their rarity will only make them even more wanted

Good thread but I don't believe you should have addressed it to incels in a general sense. Your advice in this thread pertains specifically to whitecels who consider themselves opposed to leftism and the Judeo-Congoidic culture of the modern day. Our ethnics and third world shithole dweller cels have no use for any of this, the best thing any of us can do if we consider ourselves allies to the white race is to go home
This is true. As a 5ft curry I don't think microplastics in my food is anything I need to worry or care about.