Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious .is is full of closeted homosexuals and it must not be tolerated by the community

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
This is something that has to be said. This board is overrun by homocels. There are two controversies I want to address. The first one is incels being disgusted by licking pussy, the second one is incels catfishing prostitutes.

1) Incels who don’t like licking pussy

We gotta talk about sex. About licking pussies. A lot of you seem to be grossed out by pussies and don’t want to lick pussies.

Some of you say it’s gross, because vags bleed and piss and get filled up with coom.

I actually don’t disagree, but sex itself is gross. You have close contact with another human being and you sweat on one another. You kiss a femoid, you swap spit.

But we want to do these things, it’s our instinct and it doesn’t appear gross to us. The more I find a femoid attractive, the less we think that sex with her would be gross.

Now, if you are heterosexual, you crave a feminine partner. The most feminine thing in the world is a pussy. No man has a pussy, some men have boobs, some men have long hair, but no man has a vagina. (I know that there are post-op troons, but let’s ignore them for the sake of simplicity). Only femoids have pussies.

What I’m trying to say is: if you don’t like pussies at all and you aren’t even a little bit curious about licking a pussy, you might be homosexual.

2) Catfishing prostitutes

Catfishing is a fun activity to troll sexhavers and punish Chad chasers. At least when you do it on dating apps. Now we have incels catfishing prostitutes.

These incels arrange meetings with hookers and then ghost them. They post about it on .is and some other incels praise the posters for being based and whatever.

Let me hammer the following deep into your skull: Prostitutes are the only real, living, breathing femoids that we can have sex with. I wouldn’t call them friends or allies, but they are certainly not enemies and rather a blessing.

If you arrange a meeting and bail out and you think you are based, because you ghosted her and ruin her business, you might be homosexual.

This place is a community for the involuntary celibate, heterosexual men. Do not use this place to cope with your homosexuality if you are a homosexual. Find help and acceptance in the gay community instead.

I am shocked at the state of .is. Don’t make me open up the Anti Gay Police Stashn again.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

This is something that has to be said. This board is overrun by homocels. There are two controversies I want to address. The first one is incels being disgusted by licking pussy, the second one is incels catfishing prostitutes.

We gotta talk about sex. About licking pussies. A lot of you seem to be grossed out by pussies and don’t want to lick pussies.

Some of you say it’s gross, because vags bleed and piss and get filled up with coom.
Not the pussy is disgusting, but the dicks and men's liquid that have been inside it... plus women aren't supposed to wash their vaginas with soap anyway

What I’m trying to say is: if you don’t like pussies at all and you aren’t even a little bit curious about licking a pussy, you might be homosexual.
That’s like a teenage perception of sex and intimacy. Just because someone’s not into cunnilingus or any sort of oral sex it doesn’t make them a full blown homosexual. If anything, you’re probably a cuck if you’re really into that shit.

Fighting the real enemy - other users
Every man who doesn't love going down on a girl is a faggot sounds like something the female hivemind would arrive at as a cheap shaming strategy to pressure men into doing oral more often.
They are in it for the money, which they get absurd amounts in relation to the work they do and the qualifications they require. The "blessing" they provide is the possibility to have your innate high sexual drive be exploited by someone else for their own benefit. Saintly levels of kindness...
Some incels fucking with a handfull of prossis will have no large scale consequences either way. Also, they are women, in the battle of group interests they are ofcourse the enemy. When female and male interests clash, whos side are prostitutes gonna be on? Ours? :feelskek:

You sound like you might be a prostitute yourself tbh. If that's the case, maybe you could start a trend of directly connecting to a highly underserved market by just openly advertising your services on here.

Last edited:
I agree with the majority of this. It doesn't matter if you treat prostitutes badly though. Their whores. Their used to it. See them as a product that is there to be used and that's it.

On the topic of eating pussy I would never get any personal satisfaction from it and it's gay to eat the pussy of a woman who's had another man's dick inside her.

i agree on the part that prostitues are a blessing but there're no ones in my country so i guess i can catfish others from other countries. i don't want people to enjoy stuff while i rot

Fighting the real enemy - other users

Every man who doesn't love going down on a girl is a faggot sounds like something the female hivemind would arrive at as a cheap shaming strategy to pressure men into doing oral more often.

They are in it for the money, which they get absurd amounts in relation to the work they do and the qualifications they require. The "blessing" they provide is the possibility to have your innate high sexual drive be exploited by someone else for their own benefit. Saintly levels of kindness...
Some incels fucking with a handfull of prossis will have no large scale consequences either way. Also, they are women, in the battle of group interests they are ofcourse the enemy. When female and male interests clash, whos side are prostitutes gonna be on? Ours? :feelskek:

You sound like you might be a prostitute yourself tbh. If that's the case, maybe you could start a trend of directly connecting to a highly underserved market by just openly advertising your services on here.
Great answer to this.

No thx, I don’t want to be catfished by queens like you.
On the topic of eating pussy I would never get any personal satisfaction from it and it's gay to eat the pussy of a woman who's had another man's dick inside her.
Not the pussy is disgusting, but the dicks and men's liquid that have been inside it... plus women aren't supposed to wash their vaginas with soap anyway
But then you can’t kiss a femoid either, because giving unprotected BJs is the norm for modern femoids.
That’s like a teenage perception of sex and intimacy. Just because someone’s not into cunnilingus or any sort of oral sex it doesn’t make them a full blown homosexual. If anything, you’re probably a cuck if you’re really into that shit.
If you tried it and you don’t like it, it’s fine, but if you’re a virgin and you are disgusted by pussies from the get go, just because some people pointed out that the smell and taste of a pussy would be bad, I have bad news for you.

I don’t think you know the definition of the word cuck.
Don't care in my country vagina licker is used as an insult
Don’t worry, nobody will you call you that.

But then you can’t kiss a femoid either, because giving unprotected BJs is the norm for modern femoids.
Now that's something that never even occurred to me (no sarcasm, I really mean it). FUCK, I'm so love-deprived I forgot about that !!! You don't think it's disgusting to kiss a girl who gave a blowjob? I mean I'd do it but I'd prefer if she never gave one

Now that's something that never even occurred to me (no sarcasm, I really mean it). FUCK, I'm so love-deprived I forgot about that !!! You don't think it's disgusting to kiss a girl who gave a blowjob? I mean I'd do it but I'd prefer if she never gave one
Not really. The human body is generally disgusting as hell, but anything staying behind after a BJ would quickly be carried away by toothbrushing and eating / drinking. If you can't put aside some amount of disgust and accept a little bit of grossness you will completly isolate yourself from any intimacy and skin-to-skin contact. Though I guess that might not change much in our cases :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It’s not that serious, everyone is into whatever they want to be in, shouldn’t let a forum dictate everything you do in life

Applying this strategy in an incel forum seems to be not very effective.

Otherwise, high IQ take from OP!

actually the thought of licking used up pussy makes me wanna puke, fact is a penis is cleaner than a hole. going down on a foid is an act of submisiveness.

actually the thought of licking used up pussy makes me wanna puke, fact is a penis is cleaner than a hole. going down on a foid is an act of submisiveness.
It’s indeed more about her pleasure when you lick a pussy, but almost all relationships are based on male servitude.

No, not every single act benefiting one party more is an act of submissiveness. It's just submissive if you don't get any benefits back. For example, if you GF would always demand oral from you, but won't give you oral, that's not fair. But if you both give each other pleasure, that's fair and IMHO how relationships should work.

I'd be happy to lick virgin pussy. It's cucked however if she's not a virgin though because your putting your mouth where plenty of men have cummed & stuck their dicks in which is pretty gay.

I actually don’t disagree, but sex itself is gross. You have close contact with another human being and you sweat on one another. You kiss a femoid, you swap spit.

But we want to do these things, it’s our instinct and it doesn’t appear gross to us. The more I find a femoid attractive, the less we think that sex with her would be gross.

Now, if you are heterosexual, you crave a feminine partner. The most feminine thing in the world is a pussy. No man has a pussy, some men have boobs, some men have long hair, but no man has a vagina. (I know that there are post-op troons, but let’s ignore them for the sake of simplicity). Only femoids have pussies.

Catfishing is a fun activity to troll sexhavers and punish Chad chasers. At least when you do it on dating apps. Now we have incels catfishing prostitutes.

These incels arrange meetings with hookers and then ghost them. They post about it on .is and some other incels praise the posters for being based and whatever.

Let me hammer the following deep into your skull: Prostitutes are the only real, living, breathing femoids that we can have sex with. I wouldn’t call them friends or allies, but they are certainly not enemies and rather a blessing.

If you arrange a meeting and bail out and you think you are based, because you ghosted her and ruin her business, you might be homosexual.

This place is a community for the involuntary celibate, heterosexual men. Do not use this place to cope with your homosexuality if you are a homosexual. Find help and acceptance in the gay community instead.

I am shocked at the state of .is. Don’t make me open up the Anti Gay Police Stashn again.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
How fucking stupid are you that you think women exploiting men's loneliness to make money is a blessing? Whores hate incels and mock them behind their back.

Simp.is

How fucking stupid are you that you think women exploiting men's loneliness to make money is a blessing? Whores hate incels and mock them behind their back.
It’s an honest business transaction. Relationships are transactional anyway.

It’s indeed more about her pleasure when you lick a pussy, but almost all relationships are based on male servitude.
It’s an honest business transaction. Relationships are transactional anyway.
just lol at you if you think vast majority of relationships are awful trash tier transactional betabuxx relationships. that's like saying a 14/15 year old normie with no money who fucks his gf after school day ends has a cucked relationship

Eating pussy is pretty cucked ngl and that's from someone who isn't totally against it. It's an inherently submissive act,

You also have to consider that most women have had other guys' dicks in there and some whores even brag about letting one guy jizz in them and then having another guy eat her out after.

just lol at you if you think vast majority of relationships are awful trash tier transactional betabuxx relationships. that's like saying a 14/15 year old normie with no money who fucks his gf after school day ends has a cucked relationship
There’s still something that the normie boy has to offer to his girlfriend. Maybe it’s his social status that comes from being NT, maybe it’s his looks.

Since we are incels, we don’t have that and have to offer something else besides looks and status. In the most extreme cases, it’s clear that the femoid isn’t into us and just gives you the simulation of a romantic relationship, for a price, of course. Blame femoids.
tldr just add a tldr
Seriously? It’s not a long post. You can get the gist of my message by reading the bold letters.

standardcels are closeted homosexuals

images

just lick le clitoris gayim :feelsugh:

Last edited:
Did not read

+ OP is a fag

Civilians do the same but wouldn't touch your dick not even for money. It's objective that whores being less icky and desensitized to fat bald ugly men don't have the same level of hatred your average woman has at the sight of us.

That's not anywhere close to a normal clitoris and frankly is your stance that appears suspicious to how close it is troons' claim that a clit is a micro penis.

Well at least mouths get washed properly. You risk infinitely more indirect contact with Chad with the vagene.

Totally agree... and full of pedos

messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back