Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IS is true that vaxxes made us autist? Far right dudes in America say the vaccine causes autism in kids

MongoloidJoe

MongoloidJoe

Self-banned
-
They make kids take all sorts of vaccines for Hepatitis and Meningoccal and other diseases. Does this affect people's neurodivergent autist tendecies?

+ electronics n all the shit in the food n water

Didn't get vaxxed; don't care.

Its a theory, who knows. It could be true.

My dad had a large clot 2 weeks after covid vax...

It's actually a good example of foids doing dumb shit

Foids have kids when they are 40 -> kid turns out retarded -> foid copes, pretends it's not her fault for having a kid at 40 -> blames it on vaccines

they're at least a little bit toxic, and the number of them goes up every year, what do you think

Foids have kids when they are 40 -> kid turns out retarded -> foid copes, pretends it's not her fault for having a kid at 40 -> blames it on vaccines
have you seen what a kid's vaxx schedule looks like nowadays

It's because the following:
  • men/women having kids near menopause age (weak sperm and weak eggs)
  • more people visitng kike doctor to get diagnosis
  • microplastics
  • vaccines at the end but least responsible among the key factors

this only vaccines I oppose are Covid and HPV (in most males) since inceldom is so rampant anyway risk of HPPV is 0% for a lot, though low risk said vaccine still has a risk. I got it as a kid (they give them to basically all kids in grade 7 here) but I'm a 29 year old KHHV making it a pointless vaccination.

vaccines cause all kinds of problems.whats it got to do with the """"far right"""?

Yes. Tons of research online too.

It's obvious from even the timeline of mandatory vaxxs