Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it better to be an incel or a normie who's lover dies tragically?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Incel or Normie whose loyal lover dies tragically

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have been rewatching tragedy anime like your lie in April, eat your pancreas, white album 2.

And easily I am came to conclude normies who have experienced love and then see their lovers die mog me hard. for one they have experienced love. They have experienced the highs of life while I never have not ever will. And when their lover dies, they see the lowest lows of life mogging me again. I envy these normiss.

Which would you choose inceldom as you have it now or you get into a relationship with a loyal perfect foid who then dies in 1-3 years abruptly at the moment you are at your happiest in the relationship.
It's better to be loved once and then be heartbroken than it is to have never been loved imo.

One day as a lion, a hundred days as a sheep...

Even if his lover dies in a tragedy he was still good enough to have a female that gave her validation and "love" for him. He can carry the sentiment to be loveble for the rest of his days wich will do great for his confidence and if one thought he was good enough to have a relationship is very likely more will show the same interest.

Even if his lover dies in a tragedy he was still good enough to have a female that gave her validation and "love" for him. He can carry the sentiment to be loveble for the rest of his days wich will do great for his confidence and if one thought he was good enough to have a relationship is very likely more will show the same interest.
Agreed. It's why I feel no sympathy towards normies whose kids or lover dies. They mog me hard and aren't deserving of any sympathy.

Reminds me of this episode of the walking dead I watched with Negan, it was sad as shit

It was a surprise that everyone voted for the second option though tbh

I have been rewatching tragedy anime like your lie in April, eat your pancreas, white album 2.

And easily I am came to conclude normies who have experienced love and then see their lovers die mog me hard. for one they have experienced love. They have experienced the highs of life while I never have not ever will. And when their lover dies, they see the lowest lows of life mogging me again. I envy these normiss.

Which would you choose inceldom as you have it now or you get into a relationship with a loyal perfect foid who then dies in 1-3 years abruptly at the moment you are at your happiest in the relationship.
It's better to be loved once and then be heartbroken than it is to have never been loved imo.
Loyal Stacy lover? The fuck

It depends on what type of normie you are talking about.

Would I rather be some 5/10 normie? Nah, probably was getting cucked anyways. Some 7/10 Chadlite though? Perhaps.

Fuck normalfags. Every last one. They don't know the pain of being excluded from everything.

Second without a shadow of a doubt.

If the second option was a normie who gets cucked, ghosted, etc, by the only girl he ever got, then I'd have to stop and think. Being a failed normie can be more painful than being an incel in some cases. But her just dying? Everybody dies. Yes, it hurts, but he would have to deal with it anyway at a point, unless he died first.

You can get pussy easier as a normie.

I'd kill myself if I had such experience then lost it tbh.

But I will be fulfilled too tbh. It's the ultimate fuck you to the world. Not only to experience such bond but also keep it forever untainted, in my head and past. I don't think I'll want anything more than that.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

It's better to had love and lost, then never to have loved at all.

it is better to be an incel, well it depends on how many years you have spent together, if she died after 40 years of relationship it is better to have had the relationship, if she died after 4 months for example then it is better to be an incel.. also you're talking about being a normie, so one who would still have a hard time finding another girl