Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cucked to self hate as an incel

Pikacel

Pikacel

Captain
Do you base your self worth off the opinions of females? I think that is very cucked. Do you have an inferiority complex to sexhavers as well?

Do you base your self worth off the opinions of females? I think that is very cucked. Do you have an inferiority complex to sexhavers as well?
How is this cucked?

I mean self-hatred is retarded but there is a difference between self-hating yourself and not being delusional.

Yes my worth is determined by others. Other people decide if I get paid or not, if they like me enough to include me in their friend group, if they want to hang out with me, if they want to give me their pussy to fuck, if they want to have a relationship, etc, etc... Everything in this world is determined mostly by your interactions with other people, so yes other people largely determine your worth.

How is this cucked?

I mean self-hatred is retarded but there is a difference between self-hating yourself and not being delusional.

Yes my worth is determined by others. Other people decide if I get paid or not, if they like me enough to include me in their friend group, if they want to hang out with me, if they want to give me their pussy to fuck, if they want to have a relationship, etc, etc... Everything in this world is determined mostly by your interactions with other people, so yes other people largely determine your worth.
Yh true. Incel life is just mentally stressful tbh

I wanna hump women but they won’t let me because I don’t look good and I’m not tall.

Self-hate is always cucked.

It's undeniable that I hate myself more than I hate foids

no I hate myself for allowing my parents to put me in job trainning program I only got a year left its suposed to make me independent its mostly for autistic retards like me I often times make minor or risky actions due to being low iq and not smart enough to decession make its starting to stress me out its gotten stressful and depressing i dont even work for money or even have a paid job to other niggers from school most like have jobs making money have apartment or atleast able to sustain themselves im still relying on the help from parents.

Honestly I don't hate myself lol. I think I am a pretty good person.

I'm not mean to people for no reason and I am respectful to everyone

(unless they are disrespectful to me ofc)

People who know me say I'm a really good person and I am cool to be around

(perSOYnality copers are seething lol)

I just hate the way I look and I hate the way I get treated because of the way I look

You can hate yourself on some level because you're self aware about your shitty situation and not in denial. Not necessarily because some normalfags look down on you.

nothing new here

no I hate myself for allowing my parents to put me in job trainning program I only got a year left its suposed to make me independent its mostly for autistic retards like me I often times make minor or risky actions due to being low iq and not smart enough to decession make its starting to stress me out its gotten stressful and depressing i dont even work for money or even have a paid job to other niggers from school most like have jobs making money have apartment or atleast able to sustain themselves im still relying on the help from parents.
I get this feel tbh it sucks being an autistic dumb fuck