Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it even possible to be happy in life as a virgin?

• Thread starter autisticveganretard
  • Start date
A

autisticveganretard

Self-banned
-
it really seems like its maybe not even possible to be happy or satisfied in life without ever experiencing love or sex
sex is so absolutely vital for mammals. literally everything we do, on a genetic level, is oriented around sex. from the way we look, to our behavior, to everything, is just some kind of complex mating strategy
there is a huge genetic incentive to be desperate for sex and love, because men who werent desperate for it didnt reproduce as much
a life without love, sex and intimacy feels so depraved and lonely. like, i think it would be a cruel curse to bring a child into this world knowing 100% it would be a virgin its entire life

this really feels like a depraved life
what a cruel fate god has cursed truecels with. it would of been better not to have come into existence

Sure if you’re under 17

Sure if you’re under 17
when i was 17 i was watching a lot of PUA stuff, back in 2007, and was a massive incel. this was before PUAhate came out, so i didnt know they were scam artists that profited off lonely men. i was still in highschool and a massive incel who fell in love with all these beautiful horny teenage girls and couldnt do anything about my sexual frustration and unrequited love feelings

i was seriously falling in love with girls since i was like 11. before that i did enjoy life, more or less
fuck my shitty genes, honestly

I believe that sex won't make you happy unless it's with a 9/10 woman who is almost perfect in every way, who also truly loves you. Then you'll be a real winner in life and you'll be different from the other NPCs.

it really seems like its maybe not even possible to be happy or satisfied in life without ever experiencing love or sex
sex is so absolutely vital for mammals. literally everything we do, on a genetic level, is oriented around sex. from the way we look, to our behavior, to everything, is just some kind of complex mating strategy
there is a huge genetic incentive to be desperate for sex and love, because men who werent desperate for it didnt reproduce as much
a life without love, sex and intimacy feels so depraved and lonely. like, i think it would be a cruel curse to bring a child into this world knowing 100% it would be a virgin its entire life

this really feels like a depraved life
what a cruel fate god has cursed truecels with. it would of been better not to have come into existence
Yes, it's possible.

Likely attainable for most men? Nope.

You're stuck with your desire for love and intimacy, and you're also stuck with your subhumanity preventing you from acquiring a mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back