Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it even possible to get aids if you don't sin ?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel

Basically its impossible to get aids if you follow the rules of god. Just don't do premarital stuff, don't be gay, don't inject any drugs and youre good. God is perfect, he knows what is good for us and what not.

+ only date virgins

Last edited:
If you're afraid of AIDS, don't go on reddit.

i think u'll be okay if u never leave ur house

i think u'll be okay if u never leave ur house
kek
tbh can someone explain to me why faggots are the ones mostly who have and spread aids?
Like, why out of all of the sex havers, do FAGGOTS have it so much?

Anything’s possible, unless trying to ascend as one of us

kek
tbh can someone explain to me why faggots are the ones mostly who have and spread aids?

Faggots and niggers spread AIDS the most because they are irresponsible and overly promiscuous.

They may also have a death wish whether they are fully consciously aware of it or not due to knowing or suspecting society loathes them for various reasons some valid and some perhaps not as much so.

You don't want AIDS ? Easy, don't be a degenerate scum.

Faggots and niggers spread AIDS the most because they are irresponsible and overly promiscuous.

They may also have a death wish whether they are fully consciously aware of it or not due to knowing or suspecting society loathes them for various reasons some valid and some perhaps not as much so.
I know that something people in the gay community love is "pozzing"
in which you SEEK OUT men with aids or hiv, and get "pozzed"
it's so fucking degenerate and idiotic

most likely, the vast majority of faggot sex is unprotected so AIDS spreads easily.